[70% Off] Tajima Wagyu Steak + 2 Side Dishes + Soup of the Day + Iced Lemon Tea for RM39.90 instead of RM133 at S’Mores Restaurant
- 200gm Tajima Wagyu beef imported from Australia.
- Choose from 5 side dishes.
- Dine in cosy, relaxed environment.
- Shows live English Premier League games.
- Open till late.
- Redemption period: Sep 11, 2011 – Nov 30, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 24, 2011 – Nov 30, 2011.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: Noon – 1am / Sat – Sun: 6pm – 1am (including public holidays).
- Limited availability for Fridays and Saturdays. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at S’Mores Restaurant (03-2240 0069).
It is well-known fact that muscles are built up by eating or bench pressing cows. Beef up with today’s Groupon: for RM39.90, you get a 200gm Wagyu steak (RM108 value), two side dishes of your choice, soup of the day and a glass of iced lemon tea (RM25 value) from S’Mores Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. (RM133 total value)
Convolute hungry minds by running over and over the various side dishes and a massive slab of premium Wagyu beef from the land down under. Known for its tenderness, distinctive marbling and flavour, Tajima Wagyu pleases members from all walks of life, including a few straying vegetarians. Customers choose two side dishes from a selection of five, accompanied by either mushroom or chicken soup. Iced lemon tea soothes throats weary from carnivorous exercises as eyes wander to projector screens showing live weekend football broadcasts. While dining indoors or outdoors, ever-present Wi-Fi rays make their way to gadgets while puff parties may be held outside the premises, away from pure air-conditioned atmospheres.
Phone: 03-2240 0069
Facebook: S'MoreS Bar+ Restaurant + Chilled Out
S’Mores Restaurant has been featured in The Star.
Its located at The Sphere Bangsar South...over here at S'Mores they serve Western Italian - Japanese and even some local delicacies...they also have a varieties of wines and beers...you can get from Hoegarden - Konig Ludwig - Franziskaner - Paulaner - Carlsberg - Tiger and of coz...Guinness Stout!!! - Jun 21, 2010
Still unclear? Discuss this discount