[83% Off] Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment for RM119 instead of RM700. Treats Acne, Scars, Pigmentation & Open Pores. Valid for men / women
- Rejuvenates and encourages cell growth.
- Treats scars, acne, open pores and pigmentation.
- No activity restrictions after treatment.
- Consultation by senior consultant or resident doctor.
- Redemption period: Aug 17, 2012 – Nov 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 8, 2012 – Nov 3, 2012.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Tue – Sat: 10am – 3pm (not including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers only.
- Not recommended for those with cold sores/infections on the face.
- Side effects may include mild discomfort, itching or redness.
- Rare side effects include scab formation, bruising, infection and temporary hypo- or hyper-pigmentation.
- Results may vary depending on individuals.
- Valid at Skin Club, Menara Hap Seng: 03-2300 1235 (Call Tue – Sat: 10am – 3pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Lasers are versatile tools that may be used for safe breaking, diamond engraving and haircutting. Revere multi-purpose rays with today’s Groupon: for RM119, you get a fractional CO2 laser treatment worth RM700 at Skin Club in Kuala Lumpur.
Consultation with a medical doctor takes place prior to laser treatment to clear doubts and quells fears. Scars, open pores and acne cower in fear at the sight of the CO2 laser which efficiently escorts them out of facial grounds with minimal force. With a wavelength of 10,600nm, rays are able to penetrate into deeper skin layers, allowing deep-rooted anomalies to be acted on. Invisible to the naked eye, hardworking laser beams infiltrate skin without leaving marks, allowing skin to heal faster. Dermis texture is refreshed and stretch marks are smoothed over, leaving no trace of dark pasts as stray dust particles hastily depart before being mistaken for enemies of anatomies at the end of this 45-minute treatment.
Customers are advised to avoid excessive sun exposure for a few days after the treatment and to apply moisturiser and sun block. Side effects may include mild discomfort, itching or redness. Rare side effects include scab formation, bruising, infection and temporary hypo- or hyper-pigmentation.
Phone: 03-2300 1235 (Call Tue – Sat: 10am – 3pm, not including public holidays)
Facebook: Skin Club by DermaGenesis
Skin Club has received an average rating of 82% based on 15 reviews at whatclinic.com.
The doctor was excellent. I had tried doing my nose at many places and finally found one that I was impressed with. Their prices were also reasonable. There was no hidden cost. Very professional and up to international standards. – May 1, 2010
I did laser resurfacing on the face and neck. The result is good. I'm satisfied with the treatments and the doctor is very professional. – May 11, 2011
I am very satisfied with the result. Everyone told me my skin has improved a lot. – May 3, 2011