[55% Off] Seafood / Western / Italian Combo Meal for 3 People (Weekend) at Sizzlers, Damansara Heights for RM49 instead of RM109.80. From RM16.30 per person. Pork-free
- Choose Western, seafood, or Italian meal combo for 3 people.
- Western meal combo includes beef steak, lamb chop, grilled chicken, and beef skewer.
- Seafood meal combo includes tiger prawns, prawn skewers, mussels, and baked tilapia fish.
- Italian meal combo includes pizza, pasta, and lasagne.
- All combos come with soup of the day and mixed salad.
- Weekend meals include Crème Brulee dessert.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Apr 21, 2012 – Jun 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 19, 2012 – Jun 22, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 days prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sat – Sun: 12pm – 10pm (including selected public holidays, call to enquire).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed.
- Valid at Sizzlers: 03-2011 3335 (Calling hours: 11am – midnight).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Food provides energy to living creatures, employment to unemployed farmers and cosy homes to ants. Find food functions with today’s Groupon: for RM49, you get a western, seafood, or Italian combo meal for three people at Sizzlers in Damansara Heights (RM109.80 value). Choose one combo meal from the following:
- Seafood Combo Meal + Crème Brulee for 3 people for RM49 instead of RM109.80 (RM16.30 per person)
- Western Combo Meal + Crème Brulee for 3 people for RM49 instead of RM109.80 (RM16.30 per person)
- Italian Combo Meal + Crème Brulee for 3 people for RM49 instead of RM109.80 (RM16.30 per person)
Carnivores can opt to carve out the western meal combo consisting of beef steak, grilled chicken and lamb chop drenched with black pepper, mushroom, or BBQ sauce as appetites and empty stomachs succumb to scrumptious fates. Under the gaze of seafood enthusiasts, breaded tilapia fish, grilled prawns, scallops sautéed with garlic and mussels baked with mozzarella cheese frantically flirt for first entry into food fortresses. Backpackers may indulge in Italian inclinations including pizza, pasta and lasagne while streaming live gladiator spectacles using the free Wi-Fi to make up for missed flights to Rome.
Sizzlers does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu and uses Halal ingredients.
Phone: 03-2011 3335 (Calling hours: 11am – midnight).
L - R (clockwise): Mixed salad, [Beef or Chicken] lasagne, and pumpkin soup
[Chicken or Beef] lasagne and Spaghetti bolognese
L - R (clockwise): Beef skewer, Spaghetti bolognese, and [Vegetarian or Margherita or Hawaiian] pizza
Green curry spaghetti, Mixed salad and [Beef or Chicken] lasagne
Chicken Maryland and Baked breaded tilapia fish
Ask a Question