[50% Off] 4-Course Bento Set Lunch at Shook! in Starhill Gallery for RM38 (Pork-free)
- Choose from Chinese, Italian, Japanese, grilled, vegetarian or healthy bento.
- 4-course set meal.
- Dine in designer restaurant with 4 show kitchens.
- Houses a walk-in cellar holding over 3,000 bottles of the world’s most outstanding wines.
- Well-reviewed restaurant.
- Redemption period: Aug 21, 2011 – Sep 30, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 14, 2011 – Sep 28, 2011.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid: Noon – 2.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- 1 person per voucher. Strictly no sharing.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
Important life choices include potential careers, future spouses or which Godfather movie to watch on a night in. Today’s Groupon makes you an offer you cannot refuse: for RM38, you get a bento meal set consisting of four courses (RM65 value) and inclusive of Government tax and service charges (RM10.40 value) from Shook! in Starhill Gallery. (RM75.40 total value) Choose from 6 bento sets:
Enveloped by warm, earthy elements, diners select a bento set meal based on culinary leanings while less partisan diners play mental roulette to finalise choices. With appetisers, soup, main course and dessert, the bento satisfies all but the most ardent of gluttons. The open kitchen allows curious customers to peep on master chefs displaying their talents while distracting fellow diners, allowing for unsuspected food thievery. Zaps of Wi-Fi bring gadgets to life and designated areas play host to puff parties.
Phone: 03-2782 3875
Shook! has been featured in The Star.
The best expérience ever!!! Just a place not to miss, all the very best in one place : nice location, amazing food, nice design, excellent service. – Apr 9, 2011
The first time we ordered from the chinese menu and the second time we tried the Italian and both meals were first class. They also have a Japanese menu and a Grill menu for the less adventurous. All the kitchens are open to view which we liked and the service was good. – Nov 5, 2010
Overall, the whole dining experience at Shook! was a wonderful one and I would love to go back there again after I’m more loaded. LOL! As for the food, I gave a rating of 8.8 out of 10. Ambience wise – 8! – May 8, 2009