[Up to 50% Off] Buffet Lunch at Award-Winning Shogun™ and Saisaki™ for 1 Person. Choose Weekday (RM35) / Weekend (RM49). Pork-free
- Buffet lunch at award-winning restaurant with wide variety of Asian and Western dishes.
- Buffet consist of Japanese, Korean, Thai, Western, Chinese cuisines and local delights.
- Feast on over 200 buffet varieties with a spread that includes lamb shank, ‘Buddha Jumps Over the Wall’, fish, sashimi, sushi and wide array of desserts.
- Air-conditioned indoor dining space.
- Winner of The Brand Laureate’s ‘Best Brands in F & B – Japanese Cuisine’.
- Valid at 2 Shogun outlets.
- Redemption period: Aug 23, 2012 – Sep 23, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 16, 2012 – Sep 22, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 12pm – 3pm daily (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- For full list of outlet addresses, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Not valid with other offers and promotions.
- Valid at 2 Shogun and Saisaki Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurant outlets in the Klang Valley:
- Shogun @ Solaris Mont’ Kiara: 03-6205 1111
- Shogun @ Fahrenheit 88: 03-2148 7333
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Buffets are known to make one feel quite stuffed, just like five bags of popcorn and taxidermy. Today's Groupon displays food trophies with a buffet lunch at Shogun™ and Saisaki™ Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurant, valid at two outlets in the Klang Valley. Choose from:
- Weekday buffet lunch for RM35 instead of RM69.40
- Weekend buffet lunch for RM49 instead of RM81
Flash white pearly teeth and food resumes as servers usher patrons to sit with reminiscences of traditional Japan and pending hunger. Shovel sushi, sashimi, and lamb shanks into pits of growling tummies while admiring diminished starvation and buffet menus. When stomachs begin to settle, throats travel to dessert counters for choc fountains, ice creams, cakes, gelatos, waffles, fruits, and cheesy conversations.
Shogun and Saisaki Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurants do not serve pork, but offer alcohol on their menus.
- Shogun @ Solaris Mont’ Kiara
Lot L1, 2-11, Soho KL, Solaris Mont’ Kiara, No. 2, Jalan Solaris, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-6205 1111
- Shogun @ Fahrenheit 88
Lot G1 27 01-04, Ground Floor, Fahrenheit 88 Shopping Mall, No. 179, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-2148 7333
Facebook: Shogun by Saisaki Japanese Buffet
Shogun and Saisaki (Solaris)
Shogun and Saisaki (Farenheit 88)
Shogun and Saisaki Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurant has been featured in the New Straits Times, Kosmo!, Oriental Daily, and China Press, and is the winner of The Brand Laureate’s ‘Best Brands in F & B – Japanese Cuisine’.
The buffet spread at Shogun is impressive for what you pay to get in. The food are for the most part, pretty good, and while you can certainly have a healthy meal (their motto), there isn’t anything that can stop you from going all sinful with plenty of meat, oysters, deep fried food here too. – Dec 9, 2011
As usual, the food they served at the Saisaki area was very good. Super yumyum. I had various kinds of sushi and sashimi. But the best for me of course was the uni. – Mar 8, 2012
I was very pleased to find that the oysters, salmon, tuna and the like used for the sushi was really fresh that day. Could taste it and I totally enjoyed it. Thumbs up for that. – Jun 23, 2010
Klang Valley .