[Up to 53% Off] Charcoal-Grilled Meat Platter at SHIVZGRILL, Bangsar for 2 (RM49) / 4 (RM79) People. From RM19.75 per person. Pork-free
- Charcoal-grilled meat platter consists of Mumtaz grill, lemongrass dory fish, prawn and chicken skewers, and more.
- Includes appetisers of naan, vegetables and more.
- Freshly prepared meats cooked over slow-fire charcoal.
- Cosy outdoor and indoor dining space.
- Top up RM10 for two drinks and RM20 for four drinks of special ShivZ orange punch.
- Dance classes available - Salsa / Bachata / Kizomba / Swing / Lindy Hop.
- Redemption period: Jul 21, 2012 – Aug 21, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 11, 2012 – Aug 19, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- Customers who dine from 9pm onwards are required to purchase a drink for RM15, and may participate in social dance sessions.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Preparation of platter takes up to 45 minutes.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Government tax included. No service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at SHIVZGRILL: 03-2282 4500 (Call 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like cavemen, modern day hunters hunt for food using sense of smell, spears, and navigational devices. Today’s Groupon satisfies carnage cravings with charcoal-grilled meat platters at SHIVZGRILL in Bangsar. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM49 instead of RM84.80 (only RM29.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM79 instead of RM169.60 (only RM19.75 per person)
Meal for 2 people includes:
Famished feeders saunter into sleek surroundings in twos or fours, bearing appetites and knives to take on meat platters consisting of Mumtaz grill, lemongrass dory fish, prawn and chicken skewers, and more. As meaty morsels are freshly prepared over slow-flamed charcoals, hungry diners wait with patience while eyeing friends, other diners, and awkward dancers before wary waiters serve up palatable plates. Once stomachs satiate, eyes continue to feast on potential performers with special ShivZ orange punches in hand for a top-up of RM10 for two drinks, and RM20 for four drinks.
Dance classes (Salsa / Bachata / Kizomba / Swing / Lindy Hop) are available; call or SMS 012-205 1400 for more information.
SHIVZGRILL does not serve pork, but serves alcohol on its menu. Meat dishes are freshly prepared when ordered, with a waiting period of up to 45 minutes.
Phone: 03-2282 4500 (Call 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm daily)