[Up to 48% Off] Chicken Chop OR Pasta Meal at Shiok Kopitiam. Choose 2-Course (RM9.90) / 3-Course (RM11.90). Halal
- Choice of 2-course or 3-course meal.
- Choose from 14 varieties of chicken chop and 12 varieties of pasta.
- Includes soup of the day: mushroom, onion or ABC.
- Grilled or crispy breaded chicken chop served with fries.
- Cheezy macaroni, Vege pasta, Spaghetti Chicken Bolognaise and more.
- Dessert: Chocolate ice-cream lava.
- Redemption period: Feb 2, 2012 – May 2, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 21, 2012 – May 1, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid on public holidays.
- For full list of outlets, refer below write-up on deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Halal restaurant.
- Valid at Shiok Kopitiam:
- YMCA, Brickfields (03-2273 2993)
Redemption hours: 12pm – 10.30pm daily
- Bandar Kinrara, Puchong (03-8075 1017)
Redemption hours: 12pm – 12.15am daily
- Sri Petaling (03-9058 1017)
Redemption hours: 11.30am – 10.30 daily
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Set meals feed the stomach with nutrition, the soul with rejuvenation and the nose with covetous curiosity. Today’s Groupon lets you appease anatomical majority with a Western meal from Shiok Kopitiam, good at three outlets in Klang Valley. Choose from:
Click here to view menu.
Poultry partakers decide between signature Shiok chicken chop, breaded chicken chop with oriental sauce; French chicken chop, breaded chicken with mushroom sauce or other grilled options with Black pepper, white cream, lemon plum and more sauces. Feed cultural confusion with fusion pasta dishes such as Tom Yam spaghetti or hearty classics like fettuccini carbonara, spaghetti chicken bolognaise and more. Ration proteins and carbohydrates with carbohydrates and proteins as chops are served with fries and pasta accompanies by seafood, meatball, mushrooms or vegetables. Chompers break from breaking down comestibles as mouths sip down soups of the day such as mushroom, onion or ABC depending on the day, month and year after the invention of the first iPod. Further revere mobile devices by tapping into Wi-Fi connection available at the venue. Followers of Dessert Deities celebrate with chocolate ice-cream lava as they pray for cavity-free dental check-ups.
No. 95, Wisma YMCA, Jalan Padang Belia, Off Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Brickfields, 50470 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-2273 2993
Kopitiam (Bandar Kinrara, Puchong)
No. 9, Jalan BK 3/2, Bandar Kinrara, 43300 Puchong, Selangor.
Phone: 03-8075 1017
Kopitiam (Sri Petaling)
No. 161, Jalan Radin Bagus, Bandar Baru Seri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-9058 1017
Facebook: Shiok Kopitiam
Ask a Question
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Shiok KopitiamAvailable at 3 outlets
in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor .