[Up to 34% Off] Steamboat Combo Set by Shabu Garden. Choose Set for 2 people (RM29) / Set for 4 people (RM55)
- Steamboat combo sets for 2 people or 4 people.
- 10 flavours of steamboat soup to choose from.
- 27 types of meatballs to choose from.
- Assorted vegetables and seafood combo platter.
- Redemption period: Dec 20, 2011 – Feb 28, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 10, 2011 – Feb 27, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 hours prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid noon (12pm) – midnight daily (not including public holidays)
- Limit 2 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Service charges included, no Government tax.
- Valid at Shabu Garden, Pusat Komersial Southgate only (03-9226 0355).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The discovery of steamed food was made when crustaceans had to jump through hoops of fire while lions took time off to fulfil kingly roles in animated films. Today’s Groupon pays tribute to stand-ins with a steamboat set meal from Shabu Garden (up to RM83.79 value). Choose between:
- Steamboat combo set for 2 people at RM29 (RM41.79 value)
- Steamboat combo set for 4 people at RM55 (RM83.79 value)
Ingredients consisting of assorted vegetables, seafood, meat slices and meat balls take haphazard leaps of faith into a selection of two soups ranging from pork bone, ginger wine, pumpkin porridge and more; defying comestible hierarchies and social courtesy. Steamed substance may then be dipped into more than 20 types of sauces before being shipped down to abdominal regions as peace offerings. While problems of incomprehensible speech in between chews are mitigated through virtual chat, diners are reminded not to leave out friends without Wi-Fi capable apparatuses.
Although not included in this Groupon, customers may order drinks from a price range of RM3 to RM9.
Phone: 03-9226 0355
Facebook: Shabu Garden
Steamboat set for 4:
Steamboat set for 2:
What I love about was the soup,it taste nice and just like homemade soup with no MSG. – Nov 17, 2011.
Overall fatty experience at Shabu Garden was a pleasant one, quite a nice place for steamboat for the huge variety of food to choose from. Service was good too because you get attended to almost instantly whenever you have any need. – Aug 27, 2011