[33% Off] Seoul Garden Weekday Korean BBQ & Steamboat Lunch Buffet + Free Flow of Drinks for 1 Person for RM24 instead of RM35.80. Halal
- Korean BBQ and steamboat lunch buffet with large variety of fresh meat, seafood, Korean appetisers, desserts and more.
- Steamboat soup base choices of chicken, ginseng, Chinese herbal, kimchi jigae, and more.
- Over 10 varieties of signature in-house meat marinates.
- Free flow of carbonated drinks, and hot and cold Nestle drinks.
- Top up RM10 for lifetime membership card (RM15.90 value).
- Wi-Fi available.
- Min. 2 Groupons per table. Single diners not allowed.
- Redemption period: Sep 3, 2012 – Nov 2, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 27, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11.30am – 4pm (not including public holidays).
- Last appointment: 3pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Children 0.8m and below in height dine for free.
- Children between 0.9m – 1.3m in height dine at RM16 per person, excluding service charges and Government tax. Top-up RM3.99 for free flow of drinks.
- RM5 surcharge applies for every 100g of food wastage.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Groupon not valid for on-going promotions or discounts.
- Each Groupon entitled for 1 lifetime membership card only, payable on the day of redemption.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Seoul Garden:
- For enquiries: Groupon Malaysia, 03-7949 0888 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm)
- For outlet change requests, call 03-8065 3166 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Yati) 3 working days prior to booking
- For bookings, call respective outlets below:
- Seoul Garden, IOI Mall: 03-8076 8726 (Ms. Sandy / Mr. Eric / Mr. Francis)
- Seoul Garden, 1 Utama: 03-7722 1339 (Mr. Mackey / Mr. Zorro)
- Seoul Garden, KL Festival City: 03-4131 7385 (Mr. John / Mr. Francis)
- Seoul Garden, Setia City Mall: 03-3358 6613 (Mr. Min Zaw / Mr. Eric)
- Seoul Garden, Paradigm Mall: opening soon in early September (call 03-8065 3166 to enquire)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Steamboats were first invented as ocean liners until one developed a leak, got flooded with water and sea creatures before landing on an active volcano. Feast on advantageous disasters with today’s Groupon: for RM24, you get a Korean barbecue and steamboat lunch buffet (RM26.90 value) with free flow of drinks (RM4 value), inclusive of 16% service charges and Government tax (RM4.90 value) at Seoul Garden (RM35.80 total value).
Soup choices include:
- Ginseng soup (RM2.88 surcharge)
- Chinese herbal soup (RM2.88 surcharge)
- Kimchi jigae soup (RM2.88 surcharge)
- Super tom yam soup (RM2.88 surcharge)
- Super kimchi soup (RM2.88 surcharge)
- Curry chicken soup (RM2.88 surcharge)
- Tom yam soup (RM2.88 surcharge)
With a large spread encompassing mountainous landscapes of seafood, poultry and meat, diners face the dilemma of making difficult decisions – beginning with the type of soup, the type of marinade to the type of cooking method preferred – which only ends when perfectly seared pieces of food are popped into gaping chewing machines. A long line of marinated meats and seafood await buffet busters, in tongue-twisting flavours like bulgogi, garlic, teriyaki, black pepper, curry, coffee, tomyam and more. Seafood lovers pick from a selection of prawns, clams, mussels, scallops while the more health conscious nibble on a variety of Korean appetisers to please rumbling tummies, like kimchi, kong namual, salads and fruits. Carbo nuts revel in the noodle station while those too lazy to cook their own food may empty the cooked food station filled with ready-cooked or deep fried items. Dunk everything into more than eight signature house specialty sauces, rumoured to make even shoelaces taste saucy.
A range of carbonated drinks and Nestle drinks like iced lemon tea, mango juice, orange juice, honey green tea, coffee and more clears food from breathing passageways, averting the need for showy Heimlich manoeuvres. Once the commotion over the lunch table has died down, customers may retreat to grill virtual meat pieces on mobile devices whilst surfing the Wi-Fi waves. Smoking sections are also available for chronic tobacco grillers at the 1 Utama outlet.
Click here to see full buffet menu.
Crabs, tiger prawns and bamboo clams only served during buffet dinner. While Seoul Garden runs promotions on its website, this Groupon still offers the best value for money.
- Seoul Garden, IOI Mall
Lot EG9 & EG10, Ground Floor, IOI Mall New Extension, Batu 9, Jalan Puchong, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47170 Puchong, Selangor.
Phone: 03-8076 8726 – Ms. Sandy / Mr. Eric / Mr. Francis (Call 11.30am – 10pm daily)
- Seoul Garden, 1 Utama
LG 345, Lower Ground Floor, Highstreet, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Bandar Utama, 47800, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Phone: 03-7722 1339 – Mr. Mackey / Mr. Zorro (Call 11.30am – 10pm daily)
- Seoul Garden, KL Festival City
Lot G38, Ground Floor, KL Festival City Mall, No. 67, Jalan Taman Ibukota, Taman Danau Kota, Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-4131 7385 – Mr. John / Mr. Francis (Call 11.30am – 10pm daily)
- Seoul Garden, Setia City Mall
Lot LG23, Lower Ground Floor, No. 7, Persiaran Setia Dagang, Section UB, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Phone: 03-3358 6613 – Mr. Min Zaw / Mr. Eric (Call 11.30am – 10pm daily)
- Seoul Garden, Paradigm Mall (opening soon in early September)
Lot GB02, Ground Floor, Paradigm Mall, No. 1, Jalan SS7/26A, Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Phone: 03-8065 3166 (for enquiries)
Seoul Garden has been featured on 8TV's Ho Chak! programme.
Seoul Garden, a place where I always go when I’m really hungry or after I’ve finished worksssss. Its fun to eat there because they have a lot of meat and I love MEAT! – Oct 22, 2010
– Izuddin Helmi
There are a lot of meat for you to choose ranging from beef to chicken and fish... Besides that, there have prawn and clams as well... This is a HALAL restaurant so obviously there is no pork around... What I like most is their garlic beef... Nicely marinated... – Jul 13, 2011
There have a wide range of meat: chicken, beef, sotong, lamb etc all in few different flavours. I love the marinated beef that they offer, I forgotten what is the name of the beef, but i know all of it also tasted good. The best chicken was the bulgogi chicken, I ate quite a lot of it.– Aug 30, 2009
Klang Valley .