[50% Off] RM50 Cash Voucher for All Menu Items at Senjyu for RM25. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- RM50 cash voucher valid for all menu items.
- More than 130 dishes: assorted sashimi, lobster salad, grilled squid, set meals and more.
- Prices range from RM4 to RM168.
- Located at e@Curve and Bangsar Village 2 shopping mall.
- Redemption period: Aug 10, 2012 – Nov 10, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 1, 2012 – Nov 8, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited
- Valid 12pm – 9pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Limit 1 Groupon per receipt.
- No splitting of receipts allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Not valid with ongoing promotions or discounts.
- Groupon valid for food and non-alcoholic drinks only, not valid for alcoholic drinks.
- Unused balance from voucher cannot be refunded.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at 2 Senjyu outlets:
- e@Curve: 03-7727 9028
- Bangsar Village 2: 03-2287 1535
- Call Mon – Fri: 12pm – 9pm, not including public holidays.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
While variety is the spice of life, and adventure the herb of photobooks, boredom takes the cake as the icing of corporate drones. Break monotony with today’s Groupon: for RM25 you get a RM50 cash voucher from Senjyu, valid at e@Curve and Bangsar Village 2.
Satisfy hungry hankerings as cash vouchers give license to resolve missed lunches with assorted menu items that cater to assorted taste-buds. Manoeuvre massive menus of sashimi, lobster salad, grilled squid and more to the joy of epicureans. With items starting from RM6, vouchers may be used on set menus for satisfying meals and dapper desserts for delightful dreams. Restaurants are found at easy to find shopping malls that constantly fail at games of hide and seek.
Senjyu does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: e@Curve: 03-7727 9028 / Bangsar Village 2: 03-2287 1535 (Call 12am – 9pm daily)
Zaru Cha Soba & Calpis
Matsu sushi moriawase
Foie gras & oyster mentai maki
Salmon ikura hana maki
Salmon kimchi nabe
Zaru cha soba
Senjyu chirashi don
Senjyu chirashi don
Green tea pudding with matcha ice-cream
Foie Gras & Oyster Mentai Maki where it consists of four pieces of sushi deep fried. Two of them are topped with a slice of fried foie gras and the other two with fried oysters. In the middle, it is added with codfish roe. I love the Foie Gras very much where the scared goose liver is well made and crunchy and comes well with the sauce. It is slightly crunchy which makes me feel like ordering another set of it. – Jun 2, 2011
– StrawberrY Gal
The Carppacio Moriawase (RM22) was highly recommended. This platter of half-broiled salmon, tuna and butterfish was served with 5 types of sauces – shoyu, sake, layu, goma seed and ponzu. All sauces complemented the fishes well; this was one of my favourite dishes that night. – Apr 22, 2011
Senjyu Sushi's outlet at e@Curve first opened its door back in late 2008. It's actually one of the better sushi places I've been to and one that I still go to now and then. I like the ambiance, where one can indeed have a nice meal at one's leisure - and not feel the hustle and bustle that makes one just wants to gulp down their food, pay the bill and leave. – Feb 25, 2011
SenjyuValid at 2 outlets in the
Klang Valley .