[60% Off] 3-Course Assorted Sashimi OR Seafood Tempura Set at Senjyu, e@Curve for RM13.90 instead of RM34.80. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- Choose assorted sashimi or seafood tempura set.
- Served with salad and miso soup.
- Enjoy on-going promotion: 6pcs of live air-flown Canadian oyster for RM50.
- Wide array of sake, wine and champagne available.
- Redemption period: Nov 25, 2011 – Jan 25, 2012.
- Booking period: Nov 16, 2011 – Jan 23, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid: noon (12pm) – 10pm daily (not including public holidays and eve of public holidays).
- Rescheduling must be made 1 day prior to original booking date, or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Inclusive of service charges. No Government tax.
- Valid at Senjyu, e@Curve (03-7727 9028).
As a child, food options were limited to take it, leave it or season it with tears and action figure body parts. Treat mature palates with today’s Groupon: for RM13.90, you get a Sakura Chirashi (RM22 value) or Seafood Tempura Jyu (RM22 value), salad (RM3 value) and miso soup (RM5 value), inclusive of 16% Government and service tax (RM4.80 value) at Senjyu in e@Curve, Mutiara Damansara (RM34.80 total value). Meal consists of:
Buoyed by glassy wall pieces, greedy gourmands sing odes to odd-numbered bottles, while deep in kitchen caverns sushi swordsmen wield their magic, setting oceanic occupants to slumber upon comfy beds of rice. Crunch through scrumptious servings of tempura, unleashing gritted teeth woes upon a sea of shrimp, squid, fish and their adopted herbaceous siblings. As day turns to night, hulking green alter-egos return to mild-mannered scientific selves, soothed by sips of miso soup and healthy doses of Mother Nature’s best greens.
It's actually one of the better sushi places I've been to and one that I still go to now and then. I like the ambiance, where one can indeed have a nice meal at one's leisure - and not feel the hustle and bustle that makes one just wants to gulp down their food, pay the bill and leave – Feb 25, 2011
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
The menu is extensive and food is value-for-money. Definitely a place to consider if you’re craving affordable Japanese food. – Apr 22, 2011