[Up to 45% Off] 3-Course Malay Meal: Curry Fish Head + Acar Jelatah + Omelette + Drinks from Sarifah Café, Lot 10 for 2 (RM32) / 4 (RM58) People. From RM14.50 per person. Halal
- 3-course Malay meal for 2 or 4 people.
- Main courses include curry fish head, acar jelatah, and omelette dish.
- Includes iced lemon tea.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Cosy air-conditioned indoor dining space.
- Redemption period: Aug 14, 2012 – Oct 14, 2012.
- Valid 10am – 9pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Government tax included. No service charge.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Sarifah Café, Lot 10: 012-888 3261 – Winnie (Call 10am – 9pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Congregations of pleasant folk induce good times, camera flashes, and alien abductions by curious extra-terrestrials. Today’s Groupon enjoys terrestrially with a three-course Malay meal from Sarifah Café at Lot 10, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM32 instead of RM53.20 (only RM16 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM58 instead of RM106.40 (only RM14.50 per person)
Each group of 2 people gets:
Fish swim in better spiced seas, as hungry diners delve into pots of steaming curry fish heads that excite taste buds and satiate inner monsters. Dishes of fried omelette and fibred delicacy occupy empty pockets in stomach sacks to ensure hunger is kept at bay. Odd parties are free to share meals, as remaining morsels are swept away with refreshing gulps of ice lemon tea. Diners seeking respite from tropical heat eat in cosy air conditioned dining areas, while others may gobble grub with a side of fresh air or smoky sustenance.
Phone: 012-888 3261 – Winnie (Call 10am – 9pm daily)
Sarifah Café has been featured on GoMakan.com.