[61% Off] 2-course Vietnamese Meal at Royale Vietnam, Starhill Gallery for RM22 instead of RM55.70. Pork-free
- Authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
- Choice of Vietnam beef noodle soup, Hue style beef noodles or Pineapple fried rice with seafood.
- Fresh or deep-fried spring rolls.
- Open kitchen concept.
- Chefs from Vietnam.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Dec 28, 2011 – Feb 28, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 20, 2011 – Feb 26, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to existing booking (max. 3 times) or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Not valid on Dec 31, 2011; Jan 22, 2012 – Jan 24, 2012; Jan 31, 2012 and Feb 1, 2012.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 11.30pm daily (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charge and Government tax included.
- Not valid with other on-going Royale Vietnam promotions.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid at Royale Vietnam, Starhill Gallery (03-2143 9778).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Although recipes have been passed down through generations, modern amendments have resulted in new dishes such as pizza, burgers and pizza burgers. Today's Groupon sticks with tradition: for RM22, you get a two-course Vietnamese meal from Royale Vietnam in Starhill Gallery (up to RM55.70 value). Meal consists of:
As hungry hipsters step into air-conditioned arenas, aromas greet nostrils with the same warmth as open house owners welcoming guests to feasts. Brains workout combinations and permutations before deciding on a main course of beef noodles or Pineapple fried rice depending on cravings or dietary requirements. Similarly, game-changing options of fresh or deep-fried spring rolls play on contestants’ minds while bonus rounds of desserts are down to wallet discretion. Diners unsure of ingredients used may look it up using complimentary Wi-Fi or directly asking staff members while posing as food critiques with wiggly noses.
Royale Vietnam does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.Phone: 03-2143 9778
Hue style Spicy Beef Noodle Soup
Traditional Vietnam Beef Noodle Soup
Pineapple Fried Rice with Seafood
Fresh spring rolls
Deep-fried spring rolls
Cute display of Deep Fried Spring Rolls - these little rolls were BIG in taste. Crisp on the outside and meaty on the inside, these little fellas were aromatic and packed a punch. So good that you can eat it on its own (without the chilli dip). – Jun 27, 2011
The ambiance was rather grand; decorated with classy wooden furniture and colourful Vietnamese silk lantern; dimly lit to create a posh-feel. The waitresses were dressed prettily in Áo Dài while the waiters were dressed in their traditional costume too.– Sep 3, 2011.
– ai wei
The Vietnamese dishes here were prepared by Top Chefs flown in from Vietnam, who are not only good in taste but also good in the good food artistic presentation. Using the freshest and best ingredients needed in all their dishes, dining at Royale Vietnam will traverse you right into the heart of Vietnam. – Jul 10, 2011.