[57% Off] 7-Course Authentic Thai Set Meal for up to 5 people at Sticky Fingers, Pavilion OR Bangkok Connexion, Jln Ampang for RM120 instead of RM280.72 (only RM24 per person). Pork-free
- Choose Chakri or Bangkok set menu.
- Chakri set: mieng kam, tom yam talay, deep fried siakap, sweet and sour prawns, stir fried chicken with dried chilli, stir friedkalian and water chestnut dessert.
- Bangkok set: mango salad, tom yam gai, steamed sea bass, stir-fried squid, stir-fried chicken with dried chilli, stir-fried kalianand water chestnut dessert.
- No added MSG or preservatives.
- Vegetarian options available.
- Redemption period: Nov 18, 2011 – Dec 18, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Nov 10, 2011 – Dec 17, 2011.
- Min. 1 day prior booking. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done 2 hours prior to intended visit or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For operation hours, refer below write-up.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at
- Sticky Fingers, Pavilion (03-2143 1141)
- Bangkok Connexion, Jalan Ampang (03-2171 2710)
A country’s identity is defined by its cuisine, with curry from India, pizza from Italy and marshmallows from heaven. Sink into spicy Siamese sustenance with today’s Groupon: for RM120, you get a seven-course authentic Thai set meal for up to five people (up to RM242 value), inclusive of 16% service charges and Government tax (up to RM38.72 value) at Sticky Fingers, Pavilion or Bangkok Connexion, Jalan Ampang (up to RM280.72 total value). Choose between:
Spouses and siblings submit silently to menu choices by left-handed companions, under veiled threats of protruding elbows clutching utensils in opposing digits. Opting for the Chakri set, feast on mieng kam, leafy wrapped snacks containing explosive secrets, swiftly supplanted with servings of seafood tom yam soup, deep fried siakap and confused crustaceans torn between sweetness, sourness and apathy. Alternatively, chomp on mango salads to satiate compulsions for food pyramid completion in the Bangkok set, buoyed along with sips of chicken tom yam and bites of steamed sea bass and stir-fried squid. Complete comestible crusades with stir-fried chicken, kailan and water chestnut desserts. All dishes are free of added MSG, preservatives and kick-boxing stowaways.
Sticky Fingers and Bangkok Connexion do not serve pork but offer alcohol
on their menus.
- Lot C4.06.01, Level 4, Pavilion, 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
- Phone: 03-2143 1141
- Operating hours: Noon (12pm) – 1am daily (not including eve of and public holidays).
- Last order at 10pm.
- No. 176A, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
- Phone: 03-2171 2710
- Operating hours: Mon – Sat: noon (12pm) – 1am (not including eve of and public holidays).
- Last order at 10pm.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Kuala Lumpur .