[50% Off] Room Eighteen Deluxe Seafood Bowl & Hong Kong Style Fried Rice for 2 People for RM29.90 instead of RM59.90 (Only RM14.95 per person)
- Hong Kong style fried rice with chilli and garlic.
- Deluxe seafood bowl consists of prawns, mussels, squid, fish slices and crab sticks.
- Hot stone bowls keep food hot throughout meal.
- Convenient outlets in 5 shopping malls.
- Redemption period: Sep 14, 2011 – Oct 31, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 7, 2011 – Oct 30, 2011.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Booking subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 5pm – 10pm (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at Room Eighteen outlets in:
- - Mid Valley (03-2938 3311)
- - Berjaya Times Square (03-2148 8688)
- - Hartamas Shopping Centre (03-6205 2886)
- - Fahrenheit88 (03-2143 5788)
- - Tropicana City Mall (03-7728 8128)
Thermometers were originally invented to measure heat levels of food, until it was decided that sick people took priority. Get back on track with today’s Groupon: for RM29.90, you get two hot stone bowl dishes – deluxe seafood bowl (RM38.80 value) and Hong Kong style fried rice (RM12.80 value), inclusive of 16% service charge and Government tax (RM8.30 value), fromRoom Eighteen (RM59.90 total value), and valid at five outlets.
Like a school assembly, mussels, squid, fish slices, crab sticks and prawns line the hot stone bowl in an orderly fashion, with warmth retained for mild oral pleasure during consumption. Covered in coats of black pepper and stir-fried, the deluxe bowl gains the seal of approval from staunch marine biologists and seals. Hong Kong fried rice flavoured with cut chillies and minced garlic fills up semi-filled tummies, with the contents of both hot stone bowls keeping dishes hot throughout the meal, doubling up as a makeshift hand warmer. Customers may make use of Wi-Fi to continue work or loiter in cyberspace, while dining in air-conditioned interiors.
Hong Kong style fried rice
Deluxe seafood bowl
Room Eighteen is a great place for a quick working lunch, or a longer, lazier meal. I liked the bright colours, and the large pictures of food decorating the walls.I liked the friendly staff, and I liked the skillful and creative dishes that are on the menu. Whether you’re feeling like sticking to your traditional favourites or branching out for more adventurous modern Chinese dishes, Room Eighteen has it. – Dec 6, 2009
For rice lovers, Hong Kong Style Fried Rice with Cut Chilli and Minced Garlic (RM12.80) is mildly spicy with a generous topping of ikan bilis or dried anchovies for that extra salty crunch. – Aug 11, 2011
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
So basically, I’d totally recommend going to Room 18. It is owned by Tai Thong and for being Malaysian, it gets a plus point from me. The atmosphere is nice and comfortable. The food is pretty good and the service is decent as long as they don’t mess up your orders. – May 19, 2010
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Room EighteenValid at 5 location
Klang Valley in