[Up to 50% Off] Full Day Indoor Rollerblading Admission Ticket at Endah Parade for 1 (RM10) / 2 (RM18) People. From RM9 per person
- Full day admission ticket for indoor rollerblading for 1 or 2 people.
- 22,000 square feet air-conditioned rink located within Endah Parade.
- Fun and supervised environment.
- Coaching provided for beginners.
- Cafeteria available.
- Ideal for parties with family and friends.
- Walk-in redemption period: Aug 23, 2012 – Nov 9, 2012.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 10am – 10pm (not including weekends, eve of public holidays, public holidays, state holidays and Malaysian school holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Groupons for 2 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- 1 voucher valid for 1 redemption only.
- Not suitable for pregnant women and individuals with heart complications.
- Customers are required to wear socks to participate. Purchase of socks available at RM3.90 per pair.
- Outside food and beverage not allowed.
- Pets not allowed.
- Insurance not included.
- Locker facility subject to surcharge of RM1 per locker.
- Not valid with other in-house promotions.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Roller Sports World, Endah Parade: 03-9056 2715 / 017-336 8273 (Call Mon – Fri: 10am – 10pm, not including eve of public holidays, public holidays, state holidays, and Malaysia school holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The speed of light is equal to the speed of sound when adding roller blades, minus the breaks, and dividing the control. Today’s Groupon test theories with a full day indoor rollerblading admission ticket at Roller Sports World in Endah Parade, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Full day admission ticket for 1 person for RM10 instead of RM18
- Full day admission ticket for 2 people for RM18 instead of RM36 (only RM9 per person)
Fill fun quotas with a full day admission for indoor roller blading as wheeled wanderers slide and swerve to upbeat tempos and synchronised applauds of onlookers. Sluggish mortals don wheeled footgear over less interesting socks before bodies accumulate health benefits such as strengthened muscles, improved balance and coordination, and increased flexibility for feline impersonations. In between rounds, mingling participants satiate munchies within cosy cafeterias to balance off square meals upon exhausting round figures.
Not suitable for pregnant women and individuals with heart complications.
Phone: 03-9056 2715 / 017-336 8273 (Call Mon – Fri: 10am – 10pm, not including eve of public holidays, public holidays, state holidays, and Malaysia school holidays)
Facebook: Roller Sports World ● Sungai Wang Plaza