[56% Off] 3-course Chinese Meal for 2 people at Roast Kitchen for RM17 instead of RM38.30. (Only RM8.50 per person) Choose Roast Chicken or Duck. Halal
- Choose either roast chicken or roast duck.
- Includes soup, XO-style vegetables and rice.
- Appetiser of sweet wasabi Chinese crullers.
- Halal Chinese Restaurant.
- Redemption period: Jul 30, 2011 – Sep 30, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 24, 2011 – Sep 29, 2011.
- 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 11am – 9pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges included.
- Dine-in only.
- Duck and chicken subject to availability.
- Vegetarian options available. Request upon booking.
- Halal cert: (IFRC/R/LA/11/0040).
Taking a long distance flight can be an arduous task, having to get to the airport on time, finding ways to occupy oneself in the plane and having to decide what to eat for dinner. Today’s Groupon settles one out of three: for RM17, you get a three-course Chinese meal for two people, inclusive of service charges, at Roast Kitchen in TTDI, Kuala Lumpur (up to RM38.30 value). Meal consists of:
Dilapidated duck dancers get a kiss of life directly from the beaks of Roast Kitchen, served up either crispy or regular with herbal sauce for patrons who usually miss out on quack fanfare. Friends of fowls can opt to devour once-comrades, roasted to perfection and served with savoury sauce. Plates of fragrant rice served with spices, pandan leaves and chicken oil compliments the meat alongside Chinese crullers in sweet wasabi sauce, while stir fried vegetables complete the three-tier nutrition pyramid as well as warding off nagging nutritionist.
Phone: 03-7732 0006
Chinese crullers with sweet wasabi sauce
Roast Kitchen was featured on the Om Nom Show on BFM Radio.