[Up to 59% Off] Peruvian, Italian or Western Main Course from Ristretto Cafe at Mont Kiara. For 2 (RM25.90) / 4 People (RM47.80)
- Choice of Peruvian, Italian or Western main course.
- Lomo saltado (stir fried beef with chips and rice), arroz con pollo (coriander rice with grilled chicken), spaghetti carbonara, chicken chop, chicken burger or hot dog with salad and French fries.
- Indoor and outdoor dining space.
- Wi-Fi (free) and pool table.
- Redemption period: Feb 23, 2012 – Mar 31, 2012.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 2pm – 6pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Printed voucher required for redemption.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid for dine-in and takeaway.
- Corkage is RM30 per wine bottle and RM50 per liquor bottle.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Ristretto Cafe @ Mont Kiara (email@example.com).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Ancient humans were able to digest raw meat until cooking became a competition during daily campfires to find the next celebrity chef. Today’s Groupon enjoys culinary development with a choice of main course from Ristretto Cafe at Mont Kiara. Choose from:
- 2 people: Two Peruvian, Italian or Western main courses for RM25.90 instead of RM58
- 4 people: Four Peruvian, Italian or Western main courses for RM47.80 instead of RM116
Main courses include
Offering meals for twins and quadruplets, Ristretto Cafe gives first time explorers within unfamiliar cuisines stepping stones into Peruvian heaven. Strips of marinated stir fried sirloin or familiar spaghetti carbonara tossed in cheese, ham and showers of black pepper cater to protein diets or carb cravings. Indulge in coriander infused rice accompanied by grilled chicken that belong in pilaf families, while less adventurous eaters may opt for classic chicken burgers, hot dogs and chicken chops.
Arroz con pollo (RM 25) Or known as the rice with chicken. I find this was kind of Asian-inspired. With deep fried chicken which was tender and juicy lying on the fluffy rice that was well-spiced and flavoured and came in a familiar sourish hint. It was very appetizing.
– ai wei
Ask a Question