[Up to 63% Off] 3-Month Introductory Thai Language Course for 1 (RM158) / 2 (RM296) People. From RM148 per person. Learn Speaking, Reading, Writing and Listening
- 3-month introductory Thai language course.
- Learn to speak, read, write and listen during weekly 2-hour classes.
- Focus on conversational Thai using learning materials like flash cards and cassettes.
- Text book and class hand-outs included.
- Teachers with up to 7 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Aug 9, 2012 – Oct 12, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 24, 2012 – Aug 5, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For class schedule, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Min. 12, max. 16 participants per class.
- For first-time customers aged 10 and above only.
- Missed classes will not be replaced.
- Classes on public holidays will be replaced on another date.
- Participants are not allowed to join a course in the middle of an intake.
- Valid at Ringo Language & Translation Services: (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enquiries: 03-7877 9644 / 03-7877 8644 / 017-385 9753 (Call Tue – Fri: 10.30am – 9pm /Sat – Mon: 10.30am – 5.30pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email email@example.com by Oct 2, 2012 with the email subject ‘Thai Ringo Redemption (Groupon)’ with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Preferred intake
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 3 working days.
Like getting married and company handovers, ordering foreign food is risky business. Today’s Groupon offers comprehension with a 3-month introductory Thai language course at Ringo Language & Translation Services in SS2, Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Course for 1 person for RM158 instead of RM400
- Course for 2 people for RM296 instead of RM800 (only RM148 per person)
- Speaking, reading, writing, listening
- Greetings and introductions (countries, jobs, age, etc.)
- Names of things / places / transportation
- Names of food and drinks
- Family tree
- Days of the week
- Time expression (date, week, month, year, AM/PM, etc.)
- Basic daily verbs (work, study, sleep, eat, drink, etc.)
- Verb conjugation (present and past tense, affirmative and negative)
- Yes / no questions
- What / where / who / whose / which / when / why / how
- Teaching materials include text book, cassettes, and flash cards
Gurus with up to 7 years of experience distribute fruits from the tree of knowledge, teaching participants to speak, read, write, and selectively listen. Tongues are twisted into favourable pronunciations for daily conversation, covering topics like greetings, numbers, food, and verb conjugation for effective sentences. With learning materials, students begin with traditional text books before flash cards and cassettes stimulate learning via visual and auditory routes to future vacation plans.
- Aug 9, 2012 (Thurs): 7pm - 9pm
- Aug 11, 2012 (Sat): 10am - 12pm
- Aug 12, 2012 (Sun): 10am - 12pm