[Up to 59% Off] 6-Course Authentic Indian Meal at Kohinoor Restaurant, Solaris Dutamas for 2 (RM40) / 4 (RM70) People. From RM17.50 per person. Pork-free
- 6-course authentic Indian meal.
- Chicken main course: butter chicken, murgh tikka masala or murgh kadhai.
- Mutton main course: gosht roganjosh, gosht vindaloo or gosht ra-ra.
- Vegetable: aloo gobi or mixed vegetable.
- Served with soup, appetiser, dessert, and choice of rice or plain naan.
- 25% off a-la-carte dishes and 10% off drinks.
- Redemption period: May 26, 2012 – Aug 26, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 17, 2012 – Aug 24, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm / 6.30pm – 10.30pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Restoran Kohinoor: 03-6205 3646 (Call Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm / 6.30pm – 10.30pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Tongue-twisting food names can be aggravating to pronounce, difficult to remember, and cause excessive salivation. Today’s Groupon drools over challenging comestibles with a six-course authentic Indian meal at Kohinoor Restaurant in Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM40 instead of RM85.80
- Meal for 4 people for RM70 instead of RM171.60 (only RM17.50 per person)
- Meal for 2 people: 1 chicken + 1 mutton main course + 1 vegetable dish + 1 appetiser + 1 soup + 1 dessert + 1 rice / 2 plain naan
- Meal for 4 people: 1 chicken + 2 mutton main course + 2 vegetable dish + 2 appetiser + x soup + 2 dessert + 2 rice / 4 plain naan
Ravenous roamers rush into oriental establishment serving authentic Indian cuisine, starting with soup and appealing appetisers. Taste buds unfurl as main courses such as Murgh Tikka Masala and Gosht Roganjosh served with choice of rice or naan make way into awaiting openings, revealing distinctive flavours with each bite. Satisfied patrons conclude consumption escapades with carrot halwa or gulab jamun desserts, placating tongues and belly riots while still famished partners enjoy 25% off on a-la-carte dishes and 10% off drinks.
Restoran Kohinoor does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-6205 3646 (Call Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm / 6.30pm – 10.30pm)
I must say, this is one of the hidden gems of Solaris Dutamas indeed. I have been to this restaurant which serves authentic North Indian cuisine at least 3 times and have never been disappointed with the food. My colleague NIN and I are ardent fans of this place. – Jan 21, 2012.