[Up to 53% Off] 4-Course Chinese Meal: Dory Fish + Braised Pork Belly + Tau Pok in Signature Pepper Soup + More at Restaurant SekMeChoy for 2 (RM25) / 4 (RM40) People. From RM10 per person
- Main dishes: dory fish, fried eggs with onion or stir fried vegetables, braised pork belly, and tau pok with signature pepper soup.
- Includes 2 bowls of rice for 2 people.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 8, 2012 – Oct 8, 2012.
- Valid 10am – 2pm, 5pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Not valid on 1st and 15th of Lunar Calendar.
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Restaurant SekMeChoy: 03-6262 7956 (Call 10am – 11pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like traditional sayings, traditional cuisines should be treated with respect, savoured, and used to impress dates. Today’s Groupon assists culinary adventures with a four-course Chinese meal at Restaurant SekMeChoy in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM25 instead of RM43 (only RM12.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM40 instead of RM86 (only RM10 per person)
Each group of 2 people get:
Diners in parties of two or four scour for tables while discreetly dribbling at the scent of flavourful aromas permeating from brewing masters. Having settled down, eaters call for dory fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce or fried ginger, accompanied by a choice of omelette with onion or stir-fried vegetables. Braised pork belly served with black pepper sauce and tau pok with signature pepper soup complete oriental feasts as bowls of rice and available Wi-Fi offer ample cushioning between boisterous binges.
Phone: 03-6262 7956 (Call 10am – 11pm daily)
Facebook: Restaurant SekMeChoy
Restaurant SekMeChoy has been featured in the New Straits Times.