[50% Off] Hainanese Chicken Chop + Cream of Mushroom Soup at Restaurant Herbs & Spices for RM12 instead of RM 23.94. Pork-free
- Hainanese chicken chop served with sautéed onions, French fries and coleslaw.
- Special in-house traditional recipe marinade and gravy.
- Homemade cream of mushroom soup.
- Uses Halal-certified ingredients.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Oct 13, 2011 – Dec 13, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 5, 2011 – Dec 12, 2011.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 11am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Uses Halal ingredients.
- Service charges included.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Restaurant Herbs & Spices (03–9057 5592).
Without meat, potatoes would never find a soult mate while barbeque grills would be forced to find employment as tanning beds for vacationing vegetables. Continue carnivorous tradition’s with today’s Groupon: for RM12, you get a Hainanese chicken chop (RM15.90 value) and a cream of mushroom soup (RM6.90 value) inclusive of service charges (RM1.14 value) at Restaurant Herbs & Spices in Kuala Lumpur (RM23.94 value).
Espousing immutable motives of tradition, heritage and fowl fetish, Restaurant Herbs & Spices honours homemade handouts in the annals of culinary history. Chomp down Hainanese chicken chop served with sautéed onions, French fries and green pea gravy, and garnished with coleslaw to add more green than a radioactive superhero. Seasoned pan flippers impose in-house gravy in food preparation processes, utilising certified Halal ingredients for their epic meal menageries. A serving of mushroom soup rounds up proceedings, adding liquid mushrooms to a meal duly void of acid.
Restaurant Herbs & Spieces uses only Halal ingredients prepared by Malay and Chinese chefs.
Phone: 03–9057 5592
Hainanese chicken chop
This would be my favourite as the chicken chop was crisply deep fried retaining its smooth meat and crunchy skin. Drizzled with their Hainanese sauce with onions and green peas, its the perfect match you’ll find in this famous Hainanese fare. Chilled coleslaw & piping hot fries aced it too. – Sep 28, 2011.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
The chicken itself was very good and could definitely be eaten on its own, but don’t forget to pour on the accompanying sauce for an even better eating experience! – Sep 30, 2011.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Kuala Lumpur 57000