[Up to 75% Off] Unlimited Night Circuit Go-karting for 1 Hour. Choose 1 (RM65) / 2 (RM126) / 4 People (RM240). From RM60 per person
- 1 hour of unlimited night circuit go-karting.
- Top speed of 70km/h.
- 550m circuit.
- Headgear provided.
- Supervision by professional marshals.
- Redemption period: Aug 5, 2012 – Nov 5, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 25, 2012 – Oct 25, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 6pm – 1am (including public holidays).
- No time extension will be given if customer is late.
- Rescheduling (one time only) must be done 2 days prior to original booking, or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many.
- Customers must be at least 4ft 6 inches tall.
- Customers must sign an indemnity form.
- Not suitable for pregnant women, diabetics and individuals with high blood pressure or heart problems.
- Loose clothing, slippers and sandals not permitted.
- Max. 20 go-karts per session.
- The management reserves the right to cancel booking if weather or track is unsafe for go-karting. The session will then be rescheduled.
- Valid at Raycer Powerhouse, Cyberjaya only: 019-333 6110 (Call 10am – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
When cars were invented, horse-drawn chariots were made obsolete, triggering the Million Stallion Depression. Steer clear of horrible history with today’s Groupon with go-karting around a 550m circuit for 60 minutes with unlimited laps at Karting Circuit in Cyberjaya. Choose from:
- 1 hour of go-karting for 1 person for RM65 instead of RM240
- 1 hour of go-karting for 2 people for RM126 instead of RM480 (only RM63 per person)
- 1 hour of go-karting for 4 people for RM240 instead of RM960 value (only RM60 per person)
- 4 Stroke Robin-Subaru engine with 5Zigen exhaust system
- 8 horsepower, 210cc
- Top speed of 70km/h
- Adjustable throttle and brake paddles
- Hydraulic brakes
- Comfortable tillet seats
- Bridgestone YDS high performance tyres for optimum grip
- Onboard key ignition
As miniature race car drivers arrive, they are briefed for ten minutes on dos and don’ts of go-karting and taught about safety and driving techniques. Kart enthusiasts then hit the track after donning provided headgear and proceed to lap the 550m circuit as many times as they wish within 60 minutes. The likes of sandals, slippers and high heels are prohibited as well as loose clothing. Go-kartists must signal before stopping at designated pit stops or risk crashing into physical and verbal walls. Racing and bumping other karts is not encouraged, but customers may take the opportunity to take in the scenery or self-taken shots to be shown off to proud mothers.
Cyberjaya, Selangor 63000