[50% Off] Authentic Fine North Indian Vegetarian Buffet Lunch with Free Flow of Drinks at Radhey’s Heavenly Delights for RM15 instead of RM30. Halal
- Generous variety of North Indian vegetables, lentils, rice, naan, tandoori roti, assortment of achar, chutney, papadams and dessert.
- Free flow of drink of the day: buttermilk / juices / cordial.
- Pure vegetarian with no eggs, onion, garlic and mock meats used.
- Classy dining environment.
- Children below 5 dine for free.
- Get 50% discount on masala chai.
- Dinner buffet available upon request for group of 20 or more.
- Redemption period: Aug 7, 2011 – Oct 10, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 31, 2011 – Oct 8, 2011.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Tue – Sun: Noon – 3pm (inclusive of public holidays).
- Dinner buffet available upon request (for group of 20 or more).
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges included.
- Dine-in only.
Although delectable in its own right, eating meat has its drawbacks that include weight gain, transitive diseases and giving rise to a future where apes rule over humanity. Today’s Groupon doubles as a gesture of peace: for RM15, you get an authentic North Indian vegetarian lunch buffet with free flow of drinks, inclusive of service charges at Radhey’s Heavenly Delights in Kuala Lumpur (RM30 value).
Divide and conquer subcontinental dishes using anatomical instruments of precision and juvenile avaricious eating habits at a luncheon buffet spread, stocked to an imaginary ceiling with Indian, continental western and fusion dishes. Plough through cocktail samosas, hara bhara kabab and aloo tikki for starters before including environmental quotas with vegetable jalfrezi and an assortment of other green dishes. Seasoned swallowers can choose from a multiplicity of dhal including tadka, makhani and rajma, as well as various types of rice including vegetable briyani and matar pulao. This 100% vegetarian buffet features a daily spread of 20 items, catering to sugar fairies as well with dessert and a freshly cut fruits. Thirsty customers enjoy free flow of drink of the day, which could be buttermilk, juices or cordial, and also get a 50% discount on masala chai. See here for full buffet menu.
Facebook: Radhey’s Heavenly Delights
Vegetarian establishments are usually big on self service. This place however believes in treating you like a honorary guest. – Jun 14, 2011
Now Radhey’s isn’t Gandhi’s restaurant, where you can have a meal for RM 4 like I did. But it is a nice place to go out for a meal, and it’s a good place to take vegetarian guests from India, instead of the usual Saravana Bhavan option. – Jun 29, 2011
–The Vegetarian Writer