[60% Off] 3 Classes of CrossFit Strength and Conditioning for RM60 instead of RM150. Limited Groupons
- 3 x 45-minute CrossFit classes in 1 week.
- Focuses on full body strength and conditioning.
- Uses functional movements that combine gymnastics, weightlifting, and cardiovascular conditioning.
- Guided by instructors with up to 10 years of experience.
- Suitable for all fitness levels.
- All fitness equipment provided.
- Redemption period: Jul 24, 2012 – Oct 16, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 7, 2012 – Oct 2, 2012.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 7 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Max. 10 participants per class.
- Participants are required to attend all 3 classes within the same week
- For first-time customers aged 18 and above only.
- Not suitable for pregnant women and individuals with heart conditions or high blood pressure.
- Valid at PushMore: email@example.com / 03-7887 0120 (Call Mon – Fri: 7.30am – 1pm and 5pm – 10pm / Sat: 9am – 2pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Mankind’s ancestors kept in shape by ploughing fields, building shelter, and playing tag with tigers. Get fit safely with today’s Groupon: for RM60, you get three CrossFit strength and conditioning classes at PushMore in Petaling Jaya (RM150 value).
Mundane weekly routines make way for commitments of healthy nature, as battered bodies trudge into fitness centres offering Crossfit conditioning classes. Triple threats tone, strengthen, and sculpt bodies into desired images with functional movements that combine gymnastics, weightlifting, and cardiovascular exercises. Guided by experienced instructors with up to 10 years of experience, panting amateurs and fitness fanatics alike utilise provided fitness equipment en route to better health and social prowess.
Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org / 03-7887 0120 (Call Mon – Fri: 7.30am – 1pm and 5pm – 10pm / Sat: 9am – 2pm, not including public holidays)