[Up to 94% Off] 1-Day Project Management Workshop for 1 (RM145) / 2 (RM270) / 4 (RM500) People. From RM125 per person
- 1-day project management workshop.
- Learn to execute planning phases and nine key areas of project management.
- Course material and equipment provided.
- Receive certificate of participation.
- Additional RM500 cash voucher for professional courses.
- Redemption period: Oct 6, 2012 – Oct 27, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 16, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 5, max. 15 students per workshop.
- Students are required to bring their own stationery.
- For customers aged 18 and above only.
- Valid at Professional Global Logistics Training & Development Centre (017-339 9550 – Jina / 013-380 4599 – Andrew /email@example.com).
- Enquiries: 017-339 9550 – Jina / 013-380 4599 – Andrew (Call 9am – 9pm daily, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call 017-339 9550 – Jina
/ 013-380 4599 – Andrew
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
by Oct 24, 2012
and provide your:
- - Name
- Contact number
- Email address
- Number of participants
- Preferred date for workshop
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 3 working days.
Like a good steak, a good manager satisfies the masses, toughens up when grilled, and is perfectly beefy. Today’s Groupon executes attributes with a one-day project management workshop at Professional Global Logistics Training & Development Centre in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM145 instead of RM2,199
- Workshop for 2 people for RM270 instead of RM4,398 (only RM135 per person)
- Workshop for 4 people for RM500 instead of RM8,796 (only RM125 per person)
- Planning: analysing, identifying aim, implementation, and constructive and effective feedback methods
- 9 key management areas: human resources, risk management, procurement, and more
Spearhead political campaigns or lemonade stores after attending a one-day project management workshop to organise, analyse, and implement success stories. Ponder prospects through analysing and identifying aims before executing projects, remunerating feedbacks, and appreciating tea breaks. Skilful savants bestow open minds and hands with course material, useful equipment, and certificates of participation while a complimentary RM500 cash voucher allow students to explore possibilities in alternative skills and developments.
Participants also receive a RM500 cash voucher for professional courses.
- Oct 6, 2012 (Sat) 9am – 5pm
- Oct 13, 2012 (Sat) 9am – 5pm
- Oct 20, 2012 (Sat) 9am – 5pm
- Oct 27, 2012 (Sat) 9am – 5pm
Phone: 017-339 9550 – Jina / 013-380 4599 – Andrew (Call 9am – 9pm daily, not including public holidays)