[Up to 58% Off] Seafood Steamboat Set at Plus One Shabu Shabu, Jalan Imbi. For 2 (RM28) / 4 (RM52) / 6 (RM75) People. From RM12.50 per person
- Includes prawns, scallops, fish, pork, clams, squid, and more.
- 8 types of broth: tom yam, Szechuan, preserved eggs, white fungus, and more.
- Various dipping sauces available.
- Indoor air conditioned dining.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: May 8, 2012 – Jul 8, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 26, 2012 – Jul 4, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 5pm – 3am daily (Including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders main dish from menu.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Plus One Shabu Shabu: 013-231 2345 (Call 10am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like saunas, steamboats are warm, relaxing, and induce involuntary sweating. Today’s Groupon replenishes flavourfully with a seafood steamboat set inclusive of service charges at Plus One Shabu Shabu, Medan Imbi. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM28 instead of RM60 (only RM14 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM52 instead of RM120 (only RM13 per person)
- Meal for 6 people for RM75 instead of RM180 (only RM12.50 per person)
Meal per person includes
Dip, toss, or drown seafood in boiling hot pots of broth that include spicy Szechuan, tom yam, preserved eggs with parsley, or white fungus with papaya. Prawns, scallops, fish, and clams are joined by ocean by-products like salmon balls, prawn balls, fish balls, and ping pong balls to share burdens of filling famished tummies. Like buffets, saucy accompanists present flavourful selves in public spots for easy scooping, while stuffed dining partners remain occupied within cool Wi-Fi enabled restaurants.
Phone: 013-231 2345 (Call 10am – 10pm daily)
Platter for 4 people
Ask a Question