[Up to 56% Off] Bali: Private Pool Villa Stay for 2 at 5-Star Plataran Bali Resort & Spa + Daily Breakfast + Return Airport Transfer. Choose 4D3N (RM2,398) / 5D4N (RM2,998) / 6D5N (RM3,598). From RM359.80 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 5-star hotel in Bali, Indonesia.
- Villa with private pool with sundeck and private garden with terrace lounge area.
- Surrounded by lush paddy fields and a river in Kerobokan.
- Various natural sights and entertainment spots nearby.
- Valid until Mar 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Bali 5 times daily; while MAS flies 3 times daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Jun 26, 2012 – Mar 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 14, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast at Patio Restaurant for 2 people.
- 1-hour Balinese massage for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- Seasonal tropical fruit in villa upon arrival.
- Daily afternoon coffee or tea with traditional sweets.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary 1-hour use of bicycle for 2 people.
- Shuttle service 3 times daily to Seminyak, Legian, and central Kuta (on hotel schedule).
- Late check-out at 3pm.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Bali, Indonesia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: USD60.50 per person per night.
- Stay with breakfast without extra bed for child aged 11 and below: USD9 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast: USD300 per room per night.
- Jul 1, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012: USD60.50 per room per night.
- Dec 26, 2012 – Jan 5, 2013: USD60.50 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +62 361 411 388 / +62 361 844 60 68 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Flight details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +62 361 411 388 / +62 361 844 60 68 or email Plataran Bali Resort & Spa at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bali, Indonesia. All bookings must be made by Oct 31, 2013.
White-collar workers are often bitten by travel bugs when receiving tour pamphlets, watching travel documentaries, or working in bug conservations. Today’s Groupon cleanses souls with a stay for two in a One Bedroom Pool Villa, inclusive of daily breakfast and return airport transfer at Plataran Bali Resort & Spa in Bali, Indonesia. Choose from the following options:
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM2,398 (RM5,462 published rack rate) (only RM399.70 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM2,998 (RM6,864 published rack rate) (only RM374.75 per person per night)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM3,598 (RM8,262 published rack rate) (only RM359.80 per person per night)
One Bedroom Pool Villa
- 200 sqm villa
- King-sized bedding (200cm x 200cm)
- Private terrace
- Private pool with sundeck chairs and towels
- Private bathroom with bathtub
- Toiletries with hairdryer, robes, and slippers
- Private garden with coffee table
- Mosquito coil and repellent
- LCD television
- CD / VCD / DVD and MPEG player with stereo system and VCD / DVD selections
- International direct dial telephone
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry bag
- Adapters (on request)
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Torchlight and umbrella
Encircled by lush green vegetation and a gurgling stream, the hotel hides weary travellers in private pool villas, romantic outdoor showers, and quiet daydreams. Bicycles and motorised bikes lead pathfinders to surrounding paddy fields, Balinese massages, and sandcastles while avid explorers marvel cliffhanging Uluwatu Temple, sacred forests, and uneven tans. When not lost in the great outdoors, guests may dive in swimming pools or witness impromptu wedding vows with other hotel facilities like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Coffee shop
- 12.5m outdoor pool
- Bale or hut at Echo Beach
- Tour information
- Safety deposit box
- Wedding service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Bicycle rental service
- Meeting facilities
Nearby places of interest
- Ku De Ta beachfront
- Surfing at Echo Beach
- Legian Beach
- Kuta Beach
- Tanah Lot Temple
- Uluwatu Temple
- Monkey Forest
- Elephant Cave (UNESCO world heritage site)
- Batur Volcano
- Waterbom Park Bali
- Night market
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +62 361 411 388 / +62 361 844 60 68
The five-day stay there was magnificent. Privbate pool, great meals, and villas that allowed you to relax and commute with nature. The initial impression when you get there is that it is a small hotel, but the grounds ae very large with large villas that are essentially hiden from each other. We took cooking classes from the chef and generally enjoyed ourselves. Ths is a hotel where the idea is to stay there all day. You will not want to leave – Jun 5, 2012
– robert l
It's a beautiful collection of villas surrounded by a small river and paddy fields. The pool villa we stayed in had a large room with great amenities, a beautiful outdoor bathroom, large balcony with dining table which overlooked the amazing private pool. The staff were always very helpful and kind. The spa was amazing with a huge glass window overlooking the river - perfect view when getting a massage. The hotel has two gorgeous pools which are situated beautifully. Also the hotel is very close to Seminyak where there are loads of good restaurants and a fantastic beach – Feb 24, 2012
We had the most amazing honeymoon trip in Bali, Plataran Resort and Spa. It was a dream vacation, come true in reality. The staff was extremely helpful and very pleasant to talk to. We had the most scrumptious breakfast everyday. We felt after leaving Bali that we should have extended our trip for another week to enjoy the scenic beauty and ambiance of the resort. We have already recommended Plataran Resort and Spa to all our family and friends. – Feb 1, 2012
– Saqib B