[Up to 57% Off] Weekend Hands-on Cooking / Taekwondo Workshop for Kids from RM18
- 1.5-hour cooking or 45-minute taekwondo weekend workshop for kids.
- Learn to make margherita pizzas, sunrise prawns, chocolate and coconut moist cakes, and more.
- Learn introductory self-defence during takewondo class.
- Material provided.
- Take home finished food creations.
- Experienced chefs and taekwondo instructors.
- Redemption period: Aug 19, 2012 – Oct 7, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 5, 2012 – Oct 4, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling (1 time only) must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Groupon will be forfeited in the event of no-show.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Pork-free classes, only Halal ingredients used.
- Max. 15 per cooking workshop, max. 20 per taekwondo workshop.
- For new customers aged 4 – 12 years old only.
- Groupon for 2 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at PEEKABOO Creative Academy: 016-289 0618 / 016-652 6768 (Call 10am – 9pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Learning to cook from young is encouraged to ease future transition into adulthood and zombie apocalypses. Today’s Groupon sharpens survival skills with a cooking or taekwondo workshop for kids at PEEKABOO Creative Academy at Carrefour Kota Damansara. Choose from:
- Cooking workshop for 1 person for RM40 instead of RM80
- Taekwondo workshop for 1 person for RM18 instead of RM35
- Cooking and taekwondo workshop for 1 person for RM55 instead of RM115
- Cooking and taekwondo workshop for 2 people for RM99 instead of RM230 (RM49.50 per person)
Cooking class outline
- 1.5 hour hands-on cooking sessions.
- Commonly taught food items: margherita pizzas, sunrise prawns, crabs, cheese and corn frittatas, chocolate and coconut moist cakes, blueberry summer puddings, and mini cheese cakes. Students learn to cook 1 item during each class.
- Instructors rotated daily.
Taekwondo class outline
- 45-minute class.
- Introductory self-defence.
- Instructor with up to 7 years of martial arts experience.
With brains like sponges, kids spend leisurely weekends in cooking workshops as creative minds and deft hands work on budding masterpieces such as margherita pizzas, chocolate and coconut moist cakes, and blueberry summer puddings. Those influenced by superhero dreams don beginners’ belts and red capes as instructors with up to seven years of experience bequeath introductory self-defence techniques and stranger-avoidance advice. As material is provided, participating children need only bring enthusiasm and sunny charisma when absorbing knowledge and secret recipes.
Cooking class schedule
- Aug 19, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 11.30am
- Aug 26, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 11.30am
- Sep 2, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 11.30am
- Sep 9, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 11.30am
- Sep 16, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 11.30am
- Sep 23, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 11.30am
- Sep 30, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 11.30am
- Oct 7, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 11.30am
Taekwondo class schedule
- Aug 19, 2012 (Sun) 4pm – 4.45pm
- Aug 26, 2012 (Sun) 4pm – 4.45pm
- Sep 2, 2012 (Sun) 4pm – 4.45pm
- Sep 9, 2012 (Sun) 4pm – 4.45pm
- Sep 16, 2012 (Sun) 4pm – 4.45pm
- Sep 23, 2012 (Sun) 4pm – 4.45pm
- Sep 30, 2012 (Sun) 4pm – 4.45pm
- Oct 7, 2012 (Sun) 4pm – 4.45pm
Phone: 016-289 0618 / 016-652 6768 (Call 10am – 9pm daily)
Facebook: PEEKABOO Creative Academy
PEEKABOO Creative Academy has been invited to conduct a cooking class for NTV 7’s Bella TV programme.