[Up to 70% Off] Vegetarian Platter + Dessert at Peace Bliss Restaurant, Bangsar Baru for 2 (RM25) / 4 (RM40) / 6 (RM50) People. From RM8.30 per person. Pork-free
- Vegetarian platter consists of vegetarian satay, sweet and sour chicken, mutton paratel, mini chapatti, tortilla, and mixed broccoli.
- Includes Malay kacang crepe for dessert.
- Egg-free dishes. Onion and garlic-free dishes available upon request.
- Indoor air-conditioned dining.
- Redemption period: Jun 20, 2012 – Aug 20, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 18, 2012 – Aug 18, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sun – Thu: 10am – 10pm / Fri – Sat: 10am – 2am (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at Peace Bliss Restaurant: 012-911 9842 (Call 8am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Eating out with friends is more enjoyable than other friendship obligations, unlike lending money or lying about the state of certain physical attributes. Today’s Groupon makes merry with a vegetarian platter with dessert at Peace Bliss Restaurant in Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM25 instead of RM55
- Meal for 4 people for RM40 instead of RM110 (only RM10 per person)
- Meal for 6 people for RM50 instead of RM165 (only RM8.30 per person)
Meal for 2 includes:
Herbivorous humans graze on sumptuous selections, chewing cud of tortillas, chapatti, and broccoli within warm wooden interiors and dimly lit surroundings. Imitation meats take shape as satay, sweet and sour chicken and mutton paratel, receiving the robust responsibility of filling tummies and accompanying lonely breads down long gullets. Crisp crepes end meals, peppering taste buds with crushed nuts and dreams as diners revel within indoor, air-conditioned environments.
Peace Bliss Restaurant does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu. All meat dishes are made of imitation meat.
Phone: 012-911 9842 (Call 8am – 10pm daily)
Facebook: Peace Bliss Vegetarian Cuisine