[52% Off] 4-Course Valentine’s Meal for 2 People at Pastis Cafe & Dining at The Gardens Mall for RM62 instead of RM129.90. Pork-free
- 4-course Valentine’s set meal for 2.
- Main course: grilled salmon or stuffed chicken breast with mushroom risotto.
- Appetiser: prawn cocktail, pandan chicken, vegetable spring roll or potato salad.
- Soup: Tuscany tomato or cream of mushroom soup.
- Dessert: panna cotta, fruit sorbet or trio crème brûlée.
- Redemption period: Feb 14, 2012 – Mar 14, 2012.
- Dining on Feb 14, 2012 has no more available slots.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 2, 2012 – Mar 12, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 5pm – 9.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges and Government taxes included.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid at Pastis Cafe & Dining (03-2288 1559, 9am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Without romantic restaurant reservations, Valentine’s Day celebrants would not have build-up for gift-giving, proposals or post dinner shenanigans. Invest in proper setups with today’s Groupon: for RM62, you get a four-course Valentine’s set meal for two people (RM112 value) inclusive of 10% service charge and 6% Government tax (RM17.90 value) from Pastis Cafe & Dining at The Gardens Mall (RM129.90 total value).
Meal includes (choose 1 each per person):
Canoodling comestibles and string quartets hide in kitchens, waiting for smitten sweethearts to indulge in fusion four-course meals within the confines of The Gardens Mall. Prawns, chicken, spring rolls and potatoes dressed as salads reel in daring diners while tomato and mushroom concoctions drown soup sippers in waves of flavour. Deboned salmon are glazed with barbecue sauce and tossed on grills as spinach stuffed chicken breasts impress with a bed of mushroom risotto. Sweet endings serve up panna cotta, fruit sorbet and crème brûlée, occupying remaining stomach air pockets as diners are sent through restaurant exits by gold dust sprinkling doves.
Pastis Cafe & Dining does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2288 1559. Call 9am – 10pm daily
Ask a Question
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Kuala Lumpur 59200