[47% Off] Sunday Themed Buffet Dinner at Palm Terrace Coffee House, Holiday Villa Subang for RM55 instead of RM104.40. Halal. Limited Groupons
- Dine in a 5-star hotel with 4 weekly themes: Songkran, seafood, Nyonya or Peranakan.
- Main courses include paella, mussels, lamb, noodles, prawns, beef, and more.
- Appetisers: oysters, sushi, kerabu, salads, soups, and more.
- Desserts: pastries, kuih, fruits, and themed desserts.
- Children aged 6 and below dine for free.
- Redemption dates: Apr 15, 2012, Apr 29, 2012, May 6, 2012, and May 27, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 9, 2012 – May 24, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 2 days prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sun: 7pm – 10.30pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 120 Groupon customers per night.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Palm Terrace Coffee House, Holiday Villa Subang (03-5633 8788).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like working on beds, resisting food tends to be futile and almost always ends with giving in to temptation. Pick better battles with today’s Groupon: for RM55, you get a Sunday themed buffet dinner at Palm Terrace Coffee House, Holiday Villa Subang (RM104.40 value).
End weekend activities within fancy five-star surroundings, dining at Sunday buffets with four flavourful themes that include Songkran, seafood, Nyonya, and Peranakan. Rewarding short attention spans and split personalities, diners indulge in appetisers like salads, soups, kerabu, oysters on ice, and bread before moving to plate piling main courses of all nationalities. Mouths munch on paella, mussels, lamb, noodles, and more, simmered within various sauces, as Mondays are welcomed with decadent desserts of pastries, kuih, and fresh fruits.
Phone: 03-5633 8788
Ask a Question