[Up to 61% Off] 1.5 Feet Long Strudel at pH pastryhouse. Choose 1 (RM30) / 2 (RM50) / 3 (RM60) Pieces. From RM20 per piece. Apple, Pineapple or Blueberry Flavour. Pork-free
- 1.5 feet long multi-layered strudel serves up to 8 people.
- Choose between apple, pineapple or blueberry flavours.
- High speed Wi-Fi available.
- 50% off all other food items for dining company of Groupon holders.
- Get voucher for 50% off all food items.
- Redemption period: Apr 24, 2012 – Jun 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 15, 2012 – Jun 21, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 7.30am – 9pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- All strudels must be redeemed during the same visit.
- Customers are only allowed to choose 1 strudel flavour for all pieces.
- Strudels valid for takeaway only. Customers may dine in with additional orders from the menu.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Voucher for 50% off food items contains no expiry date.
- Government tax included. No service charges.
- Valid at pH pastryhouse: email@example.com / 03-2141 2208 (call 8am – 8pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-2141 2208 by Jun 21, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact number
- Strudel flavour(s)
- Pick-up date and time
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Reference ID
- For bookings via e-mail, you will receive a confirmation email within 1 working day.
Desserts have long been suffered misconceptions of being too sweet, unhealthy and sandy. Today’s Groupon rights the wronged with a 1.5 feet long strudel (RM48 value) inclusive of 6% Government tax (RM2.90 value) from pH pastryhouse in Kuala Lumpur (RM50.90 total value). Choose from:
- 1 piece for RM30 instead of RM50.90
- 2 pieces for RM50 instead of RM101.80 (only RM25 per piece)
- 3 pieces for RM60 instead of RM152.60 (only RM20 per piece)
Peel away creamy, multi-layered pastries to reveal choices of apple, pineapple, or blueberry flavours as up to eight friends or frenemies indulge in desserts and casual banters. While homely environments for dine-in dishes combine traditional architecture with futuristic elements, UniFi-based Wi-Fi ensures mobile phones and laptops speed through Internet forays and takeaway queues.
pH pastryhouse does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Voucher for 50% off food items will be given to Groupon customers during visit. Dining company of Groupon holders are entitled to 50% off all food items excluding strudels. Dine-in only valid with additional orders from the menu.
Phone: 03-2141 2208 (call 8am – 8pm daily)
Nice and fluffy puff pastry, a must try, the chef's specialty dessert. – Nov, 2011.
– Alex 'Bear' Ang
I was immediately captivated by the facade and interiors of the cafe, a minimalist concept, with beautiful alfresco settings, both upon entrance and behind the cafe, its interior focus primarily on black, white themand bricks, surrounded by glass whichenhances the brightness of the cafe creating a cheerful and casual dining mood. – Nov 13, 2011.
– Ms. Jazz