[47% Off] Signature Outback Special Sirloin Steak + Soup of the Day at Outback Steakhouse for RM35 instead of RM66. Pork-free
- 8 oz. Signature Special Sirloin Steak seasoned with bold spices.
- Choose 2 side dishes: loaded baked potato, mashed potatoes, vegetables, Aussie fries, rice pilaf, or corn on the cob.
- Soup of the Day: chicken mushroom or cream of carrot soup.
- Casual, relaxing environment embodying the Australian outback.
- American steakhouse franchise with more than 1,000 restaurants in 22 countries.
- Located in the heart of Bukit Bintang.
- Redemption period: Mar 30, 2012 – May 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 21, 2012 – May 29, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11.30am – midnight daily (including public holidays).
- Last order at 11.45pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Outback Steakhouse, BB Park only (03-2144 9919).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Steak is best served hot, seasoned, or on a plate. Pounce patiently with today’s Groupon: for RM35, you get an Outback Special Sirloin Steak (RM47.95 value) and Soup of the Day (RM8.95 value), inclusive of 16% government tax and service charge (RM9.10 value), at Outback Steakhouse, at BB Park in Bukit Bintang (RM66 total value).
Each juicy outback steak is handpicked, aged just right, inspected and trimmed before expertly seasoned and seared over a red hot grill to seal in its bold flavour. Cooked to order, customer may sink fangs into eight ounce sirloin steaks accompanied by two selected side dishes of loaded baked potato, mashed potatoes, vegetables, Aussie fries, rice pilaf, or corn on the cob. Either chicken mushroom or cream of carrot soup furnishes the feast, while the restaurant is equipped with indoor and outdoor dining with Wi-Fi waves washing through the atmosphere.
Outback Steakhouse does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2144 9919
Facebook: Outback Steakhouse Malaysia
Outback Steakhouse has been featured in Time Out Kuala Lumpur.Ask a Question