[42% Off] Signature Outback Special Sirloin Steak at Outback Steakhouse for RM32 instead of RM55.65. Served with 2 side dishes. Pork-free
- Signature Special Sirloin Steak (8oz.) seasoned with bold spices and served with two side dishes.
- Choose loaded baked potato, mashed potato, vegetables, Aussie Fries, pilal rice or corn on the cob.
- Valid at BB Park outlet with Wi-Fi available.
- Australian steakhouse franchise with more than 1,200 restaurants in 22 countries.
- Redemption period: Nov 18, 2011 – Jan 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Nov 9, 2011 – Jan 17, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done 1 day prior to original booking date or Groupon is forfeited.
- Valid 11.30am – midnight (12am) daily (last order: 11.45pm)
- Valid on public holidays.
- Limit 2 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Outback Steakhouse BB Park only (03-2144 9919)
Although the age-old question of ‘chicken or beef’ has haunted frequent fliers for the last 50 years, it has spawned numerous recurrences in pop culture, B-grade movies, and philosophical papers on free will. Exercise your will to choose with today’s Groupon: for RM32, you get an Outback Special Sirloin Steak from Outback Steakhouse at BB Park in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur (RM55.65 value).
Celebrating universal concepts of adventure, good tasting meat and existential culinary experiences, Outback Steakhouse encourages diners to discard bite-size gourmet meals in favour of remote countryside steaks. Side-stepping dingo fences, patrons dig into an 8 ounce sirloin steak seasoned with bold spices and seared to perfection and accompanied by two handpicked side dishes. Decorate plates with two from a list of loaded baked potato, mashed potatoes, fresh veggies, Aussie fries, pilal rice or corn of the cob to tastefully compliment animal sacrifices without necessitating television coverage or public holidays. Steakhomes are equipped with indoor and outdoor dining, catering to tobacco twirlers and imaginary skylight drives, while Wi-Fi keeps Gen-Y eaters occupied with online living.
not included in this Groupon, bottomless soft drinks are available for RM6.95.
Outback Steakhouse does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2144 9919
Facebook: Outback Steakhouse Malaysia
Still unclear? Discuss this discount