[49% Off] 7 Types of Dim Sum + 1 Pot of Chinese Tea for 4 People at New ShangHai for RM65 instead of up to RM127.50. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- 7 types of dim sum with 1 pot of Chinese tea.
- Made fresh daily.
- Meal sharing allowed amongst 4 people.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Additional 10% on ala carte menu items.
- Redemption period: Jul 19, 2012 – Aug 2, 2012 / Aug 3, 2012 – Aug 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 11, 2012 – Aug 15, 2012.
- Valid for dine-in and takeaway with min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling (1 time only) must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Tables will be only be held for max. 15 minutes. Tables for late-comers subject to availability.
- New ShangHai reserves the right to refuse tables to late-comers.
- Valid 3pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 4 people per voucher per table.
- Not valid for Big Red Robe Tea and Dragon Well Tea.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Food items subject to availability.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at New ShangHai:
- Pavilion: 03-2142 2833 (Call 11am – 10pm daily).
- Publika: 03-6211 6833 (Call 11am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Call 03-2142 2833 (Pavilion) or 03-6211 6833 (Publika) by Aug 15, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Big things come in small packages like microchips, engagement rings, and cherry bombs. Explode flavourfully with today’s Groupon: for RM65, you get seven types of dim sum and one pot of Chinese tea for four people at New ShangHai, valid at two outlets in Kuala Lumpur (up to RM127.50 value).
Set amongst old Shanghai décor, patrons dine on seven traditional types of dim sum accompanied by pots of tea that cleanse palates and settle hungry hordes. Shrimp swim into soft floury coverings as vegetable and chicken counterparts nestle into steamed homes of their own, inconspicuously satisfying stomachs and fulfilling cravings. Catering to health-conscious humans, eateries endorse freshly made edibles to the approval of Chinese traditions and fitness coaches.
- New ShangHai, Pavilion
- Lot 1.02.00, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
- Phone: 03-2142 2833 (Call 11am – 10pm daily)
- New ShangHai Legend, Publika
- Lot No. FC 3A, Level UG, No.1, Jalan Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
- Phone: 03-6211 6833 (Call 11am – 10pm daily)
New Shanghai has been featured in Eat Drink KL.
You got to enjoy the cozy environment serenely with some nostalgic elements with its décor. Feeling satisfied with the meal, we already started planning when to drop by again! Haha. Definitely this is not our first time and not gonna be the final trip to this Dim Sum place! ^^ Love them so so much! – Jun 10, 2012
So the best item we had was the Siew Mai (鱼孑烧卖) at RM8.80 as it was freshly steamed. So yummy that it didn’t even matter that it was pork free! – Sep 6, 2011
– the epicuriousgirl
Kuala Lumpur .