[Up to 46% Off] Korean BBQ Pork Belly Strips + 8 Side Dishes + Green Tea + More at Mureung Dowon, Ampang for 2 (RM38) / 4 (RM65) / 6 (RM95) People. From RM15.80 per person. Limited Groupons
- Korean BBQ pork belly strips with 8 Banchan side dishes.
- Additional roasted chicken, BBQ marinated chicken, or marinated beef for parties of 4 or 6.
- Additional pork neck for parties of 6.
- Side dishes include spicy kimchi, sausage bok um, anchovies bok um, and more.
- Homemade sauces used to marinate meat.
- Private rooms seat 2 – 12 people.
- Korean chef with 15 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Jun 16, 2012 – Sep 16, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 7, 2012 – Sep 14, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 3pm / 5.30pm – 11pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Max. 2 refills for Banchan side dishes, lettuce, and green tea.
- Side dishes subject to daily rotation and availability.
- Top up RM5 per person for unlimited refill of side dishes.
- Top up RM3 per person for unlimited refill of lettuce and green tea.
- 20% off on food and soft drinks (excluding rice and alcoholic drinks)
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Mureung Dowon: 03-4270 5989 / 014-973 9512 (Call Tue – Sun: 9.30am – 11pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The natural impulse to eat has enabled humans to survive, stay healthy, and occupy empty mouths. Today’s Groupon stays natural with Korean BBQ pork belly strips, eight side dishes, ice green tea and more at Mureung Dowon in Ampang. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM38 instead of RM53 (only RM19 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM65 instead of RM126 (only RM16.25 per person)
- Meal for 6 people for RM95 instead of RM179 (only RM15.80 per person)
8 side dishes include:
Sizzling charcoal electric grills host pork belly strips in temporary homes before succulent meats traverse to mouths to live permanently in stomachs and bodies. Parties of four or six obtain additional meat slices to appease purring tummies, sending in roasted chicken, barbequed marinated chicken or marinated beef alongside accompaniments of wind. Complement meals and quench thirsts with iced green tea as diners lounge in private rooms for two to 12 people and wandering gourmands.
Phone: 03-4270 5989 / 014-973 9512 (Call Tue – Sun: 9.30am – 11pm)
I would recommend over at Mureung Dowon would be their BBQ pork. It is definitely one of the better ones around that because their Hun-Je Pork Belly is freash and thick. Futhermore, the 8 refillable side dishes remains pretty much an undiscovered gem, it is more tradisional dishes from Korea compare to other korean restaurant. – Mar 29, 2012
The pork belly is fresh and it served with some mushroom. The mushroom is really fresh, soft and tasty. The waiter is polite and they will help you to grill the pork belly. You can see from our photo, the grilled pork belly will cut into small pieces and eat with steamed rice. The pork belly is nicely grilled, soft and tasty. – Jan 13, 2012
It is really cheap as we had many nice dishes well served! Not to mention the service was really good too! Overall it was quite a good deal as the ambiance of the restaurant is nice, we got a room by ourselves without any disturbance, the place was clean and whatnot ;) – Nov 4, 2011
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Ampang, Kuala Lumpur. 68000