[Up to 53% Off] Korean BBQ Pork Belly Strips + 8 Refillable Side Dishes at Mureung Dowon, Ampang. For 2 (RM30) / 4 People (RM56). From RM14 per person
- Korean BBQ pork belly strips with 8 refillable Banchan side dishes.
- Additional meat slices for a party of 4.
- Homemade sauces used to marinate meat.
- Private rooms seat 2 – 12 people.
- Korean chef with 15 years of experience.
- 20% off for food and soft drinks (excluding rice, noodles and alcoholic drinks).
- Redemption period: Mar 15, 2012 – Jun 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 6, 2012 – Jun 14, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 11.30am – 3pm and 5.30pm – 11pm daily (including public holidays) except Mondays.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- No service charges and Government tax.
- Sharing allowed.
- Valid at Mureung Dowon: 03-4270 5989 / 016-912 2760 (Calling hours: Tue – Sun: 9.30am – 11pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Expanding stomachs symbolise excessive childbearing, beer binging, and prosperity. Today’s Groupon thrives through tummies with Korean BBQ pork belly strips with eight refillable side dishes from Mureung Dowon, Ampang. Choose from:
- 2 people: Korean BBQ pork belly strips (RM50 value) + 8 refillable side dishes for RM30 instead of RM50
- 4 people: Korean BBQ pork belly strips (RM50 value) + 2 meat slices (up to RM70 value) + 8 refillable side dishes for RM56 instead of RM120
Sizzling on electric grills, pork belly strips settle and simmer on heat as sliced strips roll up lettuce, mushrooms, and desired sides. Serving as condiments to individual taste buds, eight Banchan side dishes waltz in on bottomless plates and palates, while parties of four feasts on pined for chicken, duck, or beef slices. Private chambers host two to 12 diners and confidential conversations, as patrons lounge in air-conditioned food arenas. Behind the kitchen, the Korean chef tucks in 15 years of experience under his belts, aprons, and utensils, including serving as master knife wielder for the governments of South Korea and his own household. Customers get 20% discount for food and soft drinks (excluding rice, noodles and alcoholic drinks).
Phone: 03-4270 5989 / 016-912 2760 (Calling hours: Tue – Sun: 9.30am – 11pm).
The pork belly is fresh and it served with some mushroom. The mushroom is really fresh, soft and tasty. The waiter is polite and they will help you to grill the pork belly. You can see from our photo, the grilled pork belly will cut into small pieces and eat with steamed rice. The pork belly is nicely grilled, soft and tasty. – Jan 13, 2012.
Ask a Question
It is really cheap as we had many nice dishes well served! Not to mention the service was really good too! Overall it was quite a good deal as the ambiance of the restaurant is nice, we got a room by ourselves without any disturbance, the place was clean and whatnot ;) – Nov 4, 2011.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Ampang, Kuala Lumpur. 68000