[Up to 68% Off] Authentic Mughal Cuisine + Drinks at Mughle Azam Bar & Grill. For 2 (RM39) / 4 (RM69) People. From RM17.25 per person. Pork-free
- Authentic Mughal meal for 2 or 4 people.
- Main course selections: lamb pasanda, Lamb Rogan Josh, butter chicken, fish tikka masala, and more.
- Vegetable entrée selections: spinach cottage cheese, okra masala, cumin potatoes, and more.
- Includes appetiser, drinks, and desserts.
- Mughal art-inspired concept restaurant.
- View of Petronas Twin Towers and ample parking space.
- Redemption period: May 8, 2012 – Jul 8, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 7, 2012 – Jul 7, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 3pm – 9pm (including public holidays).
- Closed on Mondays.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Government tax and service charges included.
- 2 or 4 person meal.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Mughle Azam Bar & Grill:
- Enquiries (no phone booking accepted): 03-2166 1022 (Call Tue – Sun: 3pm – 11pm; closed on Mondays).
- To place booking, fill in this online booking form: http://restaurant.mughalkings.com/6-course-meal/
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Food tastes best when cooked using fresh ingredients, skilfully flavoured, and eaten on horseback. Today’s Groupon rallies rumbling bellies with authentic Mughal cuisine at Mughle Azam Bar & Grill in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM39 instead of RM107.50 (only RM19.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM69 instead of RM215 (only RM17.25 per person)
- 2-people meal consists of 1 main course, 1 appetiser, 1 vegetable entrée, 2 desserts, 2 drinks, and 2 rice/plain naan.
- 4-people meal consists of 2 main courses, 2 appetisers, 2 vegetable entrées, 4 desserts, 4 drinks, and 4 rice/plain naan
Food fortresses open gates and hungrily welcome authentic Mughal meal entourage with main course selections including Lamb Rogan Josh, butter chicken, fish tikka masala, and more. Vegetable entree choices such as spinach cottage cheese and cumin potatoes keep appetites roaring while appealing appetisers and delectable desserts put strain on belts and breastplates. As dining delegates digest hearty feast, eyes enjoy walls adorned with Mughal inspired art, spectacular views of Petronas Twin Towers, and flying saucers.
Mughle Azam Bar & Grill does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2166 1022 (Call Tue – Sun: 3pm – 11pm)
Facebook: Mughle Azam Bar N Grill
We walked out raving about the food, utterly satisfied, and vowing to spread the good news that is Mughle Azam. Some good things just have to be shared, and we enjoyed our lunch so much that by the time we left, even the surroundings started to seem more charming than strange, the music upbeat rather than out-of-place, and the decor more pleasing than confusing. – Dec 14, 2011
– Jo Lene