[75% Off] Mughal Buffet Dinner for 1 Person at Mughle Azam Bar & Grill for RM28 instead of RM110. Pork-free
- Mughal buffet dinner.
- Feast on lamb rogan josh, lamb vindaloo, butter chicken, kadai chicken, fish moilee, fish tikka masala, and more.
- Selections of garlic naan, butter naan, tandoori roti, cumin rice, and more.
- Includes appetiser and dessert spreads.
- View of Petronas Twin Towers and ample parking space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 8, 2012 – Sep 8, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 6, 2012 – Sep 6, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 6.30pm – 9.30pm (including selected public holidays, call to enquire).
- Not valid Aug 19, 2012 – Aug 20, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 8 Groupons per bookings.
- Food wastage (per 100 gram) subject to RM8 surcharge.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Not valid with events or functions.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Mughle Azam Bar & Grill: (http://gr.pn/MughleAzam).
- Enquiries: 03-2166 1022 (Call Mon - Sat: 11am – 11pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- For reservations, fill in this booking form (http://gr.pn/MughleAzam) by Sep 6, 2012.
- You will receive an email confirmation within 2 working days.
Common effects of prolonged hunger include lack of energy, depression, and hunger strikes. Strike hunger with today's Groupon: for RM28, you get a dinner buffet for one person (RM110 value) at Mughle Azam Bar & Grill in Kuala Lumpur.
Buffet menu includes:
Dining delegates devour droves of delectable lamb rogan josh, lamb vindaloo, butter chicken, fish tikka masala, and more to trancelike rhythms of belly beats and miniature sitars. Balanced meaty morsels, roasted eggplant masala, spinach cottage cheese, and garlic naan keep jaws joyously moving and taste buds constantly enraptured. As digestive systems work to the point of meltdown, pampered patrons pile on desserts while admiring stunning views of Petronas Twin Towers and food-shaped clouds.
Mughle Azam Bar & Grill does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2166 1022 (Call Mon - Sat: 11am – 11pm)
Facebook: Mughle Azam Bar N Grill
We walked out raving about the food, utterly satisfied, and vowing to spread the good news that is Mughle Azam. Some good things just have to be shared, and we enjoyed our lunch so much that by the time we left, even the surroundings started to seem more charming than strange, the music upbeat rather than out-of-place, and the decor more pleasing than confusing. – Dec 14, 2011