[Up to 82% Off] Full Day Introductory First Aid and CPR Training Workshop for 1 (RM88) / 2 (RM160) People. From RM80 per person. Learn Life Support Skills, Manage Injuries, and More. Limited Groupons
- Full day introductory first aid course.
- Workplace-focused course content.
- Learn life support steps, manage injuries, practice with mock cases, and more.
- Taught by experts in emergency first aid.
- Learning materials provided.
- Certificate of training provided to participants.
- Redemption period: Oct 6, 2012 – Oct 27, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 15, 2012 – Sep 29, 2012.
- Min. 30 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 15 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 as gift.
- Min. 10, max. 25 students per workshop.
- Valid for first-time customers aged 18 and above only.
- Participants must be able to read and write, and are physically and mentally fit.
- Valid at MSE Academy: 03-8051 0402 / 012-328 1402 (Call Mon – Sat: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Anxiety-provoking events include weddings, interviews, and balancing stick shifts on steep hills. Today’s Groupon prepares for panic with an introductory first aid and CPR training workshop at MSE Academy in Shah Alam. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM88 instead of RM450
- Workshop for 2 people for RM160 instead of RM900 (only RM80 per person)
Full day first aid and CPR practical course outline
- Demonstrate basic life support steps i.e. CPR and Heimlich Maneuver
- Manage injury and illness at workplace i.e. bleeding, fracture, spinal injury, and more
- Manage multiple casualty scenario with systematic approach
- Proficiency in handling patient manually
- Confidence in helping others
Impromptu rescuers prepare for emergency situations during full day courses with skills like CPR, the Heimlich Manoeuvre, and humbly accepting applause. Live doctor-inspired daydreams with first aid knowledge that include setting fractures, staunching blood flow, and shock from similarly dressed colleagues. Taught by emergency experts, classes contain interactive role-playing while all students will receive a certificate of training.
Course dates (8.30am – 5.30am)
- Oct 6, 2012
- Oct 13, 2012
- Oct 20, 2012
- Oct 27, 2012
Participants are advised to bring their own stationery.
Seksyen 26, Shah Alam, Selangor 40300