[Up to 91% Off] Basic / Advanced First Aid and CPR Training Course from RM88. Learn Life Support Skills, Manage Injuries, and More. Limited Groupons
- 2-day basic or 4-day advanced first aid course.
- Workplace-focused course content.
- Learn life support steps, manage injuries, practice with mock cases, and more.
- Advanced course includes how to manage hazardous materials and lifesaving equipment like AED, oxygen therapy set, bag-valve-mask and more.
- Taught by experts in emergency first aid.
- Certificate of proficiency provided to participants scoring above 60% on exam.
- Redemption period: Jul 28, 2012 – Nov 29, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 9, 2012 – Oct 16, 2012.
- Min. 30 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 15 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 as gift.
- Min. 15, max. 30 students per workshop.
- Valid for first-time customers aged 18 and above only.
- Valid at MSE Academy: 03-8051 0402 / 012-328 1402 (Call Mon – Sat: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Anxiety-provoking events include weddings, interviews, and balancing stick shifts on steep hills. Today’s Groupon prepares for panic with a first aid and CPR training course at MSE Academy in Shah Alam. Choose from:
- Basic 2-day workshop for 1 person for RM88 instead of RM850
- Basic 2-day workshop for 2 people for RM160 instead of RM1,700 (only RM80 per person)
- Advanced 4-day workshop for 1 person for RM800 instead of RM2,000
- Advanced 4-day workshop for 2 people for RM1,500 instead of RM4,000 (only RM750 per person)
2-day basic occupational first aid course outline
- Basic life support steps such as CPR and the Heimlich Maneuvre
- Manage injury and illness at the workplace: bleeding, fractures, burns, shock, spinal injury, asthmatic attacks, heart attacks, seizures and more
- Manage multiple casualties
- Practice with mock cases and emergency scenarios
- Enable management to comply with the Legal Provision and DOSH guidelines
4-day advanced first aid course outline
- Advanced first aid skills in wide range of injuries and illnesses
- Use lifesaving equipment: AED, airway adjuncts, oxygen therapy set, bag-valve-mask and more
- Skills for unusual hazards like toxic chemicals within workplaces
Impromptu rescuers prepare for emergency situations during two or four-day courses with skills like CPR, the Heimlich Manoeuvre, and humbly accepting applause. Live doctor-inspired daydreams with first aid knowledge that include setting fractures, staunching blood flow, and shock from similarly dressed colleagues while advanced courses provide basics on lifesaving equipment. Taught by emergency experts, classes contain interactive role-playing while students with scores of 60% and higher receive certificates of proficiency.
2-day course dates (8.30am – 5.30am)
- Jul 28, 2012 – Jul 29, 2012
- Aug 4, 2012 – Aug 5, 2012
- Aug 11, 2012 – Aug 12, 2012
- Aug 27, 2012 – Aug 28, 2012
- Sep 24, 2012 – Sep 25, 2012
4-day course dates (8.30am – 5.30pm)
- Nov 26, 2012 – Nov 29, 2012
Participants are advised to bring their own stationery.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
MSE AcademyLot A-6-3, 2nd Floor, Block A, Pusat Perdagangan Centre Point, Jalan Tanjung Keramat 26/35
Seksyen 26, Shah Alam, Selangor 40300