[Up to 65% Off] Western Meal + Free Flow Iced Lemon Tea at Modesto’s @ SUKA. Choose One Main Course (RM25) OR 4-Course Meal (RM35). Pork-free
- Main course choices include: grilled chicken kebab, tomato & thyme butter fish, oven baked coriander chicken, and crispy salmon linguine.
- 4-course meal includes main course, soup, salad and unlimited servings of dessert.
- Dessert: flambé banana with double chocolate ice cream and Oreo chunky.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Redemption period: Dec 6, 2011 – Feb 2, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Nov 25, 2011 – Jan 30, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to existing booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Rescheduling is only allowed once.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 5pm – 10pm (not including public holidays and eve of public holidays).
- Not valid on Dec 24, 25 & 31, 2011; Jan 1, 23 & 24, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Groupon valid for 1 person only. No sharing allowed.
- Government tax and service charges included.
- Valid at Modesto’s @ SUKA (03-2141 9997).
Before the invention of set meals, hungry humans would wander around crowded mess halls stuffing themselves with peanut butter and curry sandwiches. Master appropriate food pairings with today’s Groupon: you get a set meal from Modesto’s @ SUKA in Kuala Lumpur. Choose between:
- Set A: Main course + free flow iced lemon tea for RM25 (RM54.30 value)
- Set B: 4-course meal + free flow iced lemon tea for RM35 (up to RM100.34 value)
Sleek reflective surfaces with splashes of brown on walls greet visitors, giving the impression of walking into a cool, modern day tavern. Start off by sipping soup made from the pesky enemy of an animated Italian video game character or heat things up with a spicy tomato one. Italian noodles, aquatic residents and punch line friendly poultry are up for grabs as the main course. Nibble on a frosty refillable ice cream dessert and wash it all down with unlimited amounts of iced lemon tea before returning to making balloon animals.
Modesto’s @ SUKA does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2141 9997
One of the loveliest settings in this part of town, Suka exudes sheer elegance in the evening, when the lights are dimmed and calm melodies play in the background. – Nov 18, 2010.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount