[Up to 44% Off] 2-Course Western Meal + Free Flow Iced Lemon Tea at Merienda de Eva, Damansara Heights for 2 (RM35) / 4 (RM60) People. From RM15 per person. Pork-free
- Choose from 6 different main course.
- Includes cake of the day.
- Refillable iced lemon tea.
- Vegetarian options available.
- Filipino-Western restaurant that sells homemade cakes, and other delightful desserts.
- Redemption period: May 6, 2012 – Jul 6, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 27, 2012 – Jul 3, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 12pm / 2pm – 10pm / Sat: 10am – 10pm (including selected public holidays, call to enquire).
- Not valid Mon – Sat: 12pm – 2pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 voucher per receipt.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the a la carte menu.
- Valid at Merienda de Eva: 03-2092 2072 – enquiries (Call Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 12pm / 2pm – 10pm / Sat: 10am – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Email email@example.com and provide your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Date and time of visit
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
To gain experience of the foreign, one must travel to other countries, learn their languages, and return alienated. Today’s Groupon discovers foreign flavours with a two-course Western meal with free flow of iced lemon tea at Merienda de Eva in Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM35 instead of RM53.60 (only RM17.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM60 instead of RM107.10 (only RM15 per person)
Meal for each person includes:
Starving stomachs stride into sleek surroundings, come in twos or fours with missions to discover foreign tastes. Settling behind table tops, hungry humans and appetites choose from six main courses varying from beef lasagna, spaghetti chicken bolognaise, vegetarian pasta and more. As dainty desserts occupy palates, drinking cups are refilled with endless streams of iced lemon tea to wash down munching morsels.
Meriende de Eva does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2092 2072 (Call Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 12pm / 2pm – 10pm / Sat: 10am – 10pm)
Facebook: Merienda de Eva
Merienda de Eva's signature Chocolate Fudge Cake was featured in Time Out KL.
Ask a Question
Despite the Crowlands Health Golf Club having not received a large number of reviews, recent testimonials have been positive with golfers praising the maintenance of the course all year round.a small restaurant serving filipino dishes. the place is kinda cozy. there’s photos from lots of places on the wall for sale, i think it’s a really nice idea! decorating the place and putting them up for sale, love the concept. – July 8, 2011.