[Up to 56% Off] Authentic Filipino Meal + Appetiser + Free Flow Iced Lemon Tea at Merienda de Eva, Damansara Heights. Choose 2 (RM32) / 4 people (RM58). From RM14.50 per person. Pork-free
- Authentic Filipino meal for 2 or 4 people.
- Main course: beef kaldereta, chicken afritada, pancit canton and more.
- Appetiser: Filipino spring roll with water chestnut, beans, carrots, and crushed peanut filling.
- Includes free flow iced lemon tea.
- Filipino-Western restaurant that sells homemade cakes, and other delightful desserts.
- Redemption period: Apr 10, 2012 – Jun 10, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 30, 2012 – Jun 7, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 8.30am – noon (12pm) / 2pm – 10pm / Sat: 10am – noon (12pm); 2pm – 10pm (including selected public holidays, call to enquire).
- Not valid between Mon – Sat: noon (12pm) – 2pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from à la carte menu.
- Valid at Merienda de Eva (03-2092 2072).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like medications, meals should be taken regularly, moderately and after meals. Today’s Groupon adheres to recommended dosages with an authentic Filipino meal inclusive of service charges at Merienda de Eva in Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from the following options:
- Meal for 2 people for RM32 instead of RM65.80 (only RM16 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM58 instead of RM131.60 (only RM14.50 per person)
Dining champions in companies of two or four discover foreign flavours, twirling tongues and whetting appetites on authentic Filipino cuisines such as beef kaldereta, chicken afritada, pancit canton, and more. Taste buds further succumb to culinary gratification as water chestnut, beans, carrots, and crushed peanut components command the attention of diners in between endeavours to dispatch main courses. Post-dining experience is toasted with endless streams of ice lemon tea marking successful domestication of stomach lions.
Meriende de Eva does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2092 2072Facebook: Merienda de Eva
a small restaurant serving filipino dishes. the place is kinda cozy. there’s photos from lots of places on the wall for sale, i think it’s a really nice idea! decorating the place and putting them up for sale, love the concept. – Jul 8, 2011.