[Up to 53% Off] 1kg Gourmet Cake (feeds 6 – 8 people) from Merienda de Eva. Choose 1 (RM38) / 2 Cakes (RM72). From RM36 per cake. Choose from 8 flavours
- 1kg cake, 6” diameter (feeds 6 – 8 people).
- Choose from 8 gourmet flavours.
- Includes 2 new cakes: Cheezy Cheesecake and Caramel Cheesecake.
- Restaurant specializes in Western and Filipino cakes and pastries.
- Candles, happy birthday stick and personalised writing on cake may be provided upon request.
- Redemption period: Apr 3, 2012 – Jun 6, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 25, 2012 – Jun 3, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Min. 4 days prior booking required for Caramel Cheesecake.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 days prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Pick-ups valid Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 12pm, 2pm – 10pm / Sat & public holidays: 10.30am – 10pm.
- Closed on Sundays.
- May buy and use many.
- Takeaway only.
- Pork-free ingredients.
- Printed voucher must be presented upon redemption.
- Cakes not collected after order has been placed will be considered redeemed.
- Cakes for option 2 have to be collected on the same day, not valid for separate bookings or collection.
- Valid at Merienda de Eva (03-2092 2072).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Email email@example.com at least 3 days in advance to place an order.
- Pick-up your cake at the agreed date and time. Present a printed Groupon upon redemption.
Before cakes were invented, birthdays were good for half-hearted handshakes and little else. Find reason for something with today’s Groupon for 1kg gourmet cakes from Merienda de Eva in Plaza Damansara. Each cake is six inches in diameter and feeds up to eight people or four hungry boy scouts:
- 1 gourmet cake (1kg) for RM38 instead of RM68
- 2 gourmet cakes (1kg) for RM72 instead of RM136 (only RM36 per cake)
- Chocolate Fudge (RM58 value)
- Chocolate sponge cake coated with chocolate topping and cashews
- Mango Cheesecake (RM68 value)
- Rich cream cheese and mango with digestive biscuit base. Topped with real mango chunks.
- Mocha Praline (RM55 value)
- Chocolate and coffee sponge cake with crunchy candied walnuts and mocha flavoured butter cream frosting.
- Rocky Road (RM55 value)
- Light chocolate sponge topped with marshmallows, roasted cashew nuts, and coated in milk chocolate and cream.
- Peach Cheesecake (RM68 value)
- Rich cream cheese and peaches with digestive biscuit base. Topped with real peach slices.
- Banana Toffee (RM68 value)
- Blend of bananas and toffee tossed together, layered with cream and chocolate. Topped with caramel drizzle.
- Caramel Cheesecake (RM75 value)
- Special steam-baked cake with an aromatic layer of crème caramel, coated with a top layer of flan, baked cheese and caramel drizzle.
- Cheezy Cheese (RM60 value)
- Light and fluffy sponge cheese cake base, layered with butter cream cheese filling and topped with shredded cheddar cheese.
Run by mother-daughter tag team Eva and Shereen, Merienda de Eva specialises in homemade Western and Filipino confections birthed from their cottage oven. Apart from sweet sustenance, the restaurant’s menu offers a plateau of Western and Filipino tummy crammers including pies, poultry, lasagna, pasta and other edible meriendas. Party planners and candle collectors alike may request for a bushel of fiery sticks along with special wordings or poetic icing scribbles on their cakes.
Merienda de Eva does not serve pork.
Phone: 03-2092 2072
Facebook: Merienda de Eva
The chocolate fudge cake from this home-grown operation counts as our favourite, with its use of roasted cashew nuts, chocolate and cream. A lighter taste and finish – that is what this dessert possesses that raises it high above its dense, moist competitors. Its fluffy texture signifies home-cooking at its best and is perfect for an afternoon delight. – Jun 17, 2011
Loved the food and well.. need I say... the essertssssss!!! The place looks so nice, welcoming and cozy and the food.. the foood.. ambrosia!!! – Aug 31, 2010
a small restaurant serving filipino dishes. the place is kinda cozy. there’s photos from lots of places on the wall for sale, i think it’s a really nice idea! decorating the place and putting them up for sale, love the concept. – July 8, 2011