[Up to 88% Off] 1-month Unlimited Access to Muay Thai Classes at Merican Muay Thai Gym, Solaris Mont Kiara for 1 (RM55) / 2 (RM95) / 4 (RM180) People. From RM45 per person. For men / women
- Unlimited access to Muay Thai classes.
- Increases self-defence and fitness levels.
- Small classes of up to 10 people.
- Thai trainer with up to 20 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Jun 23, 2012 – Jul 16, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jun 14, 2012 – Jul 13, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. For classes, bookings are subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 8.30pm – 9.30pm (not including public holidays).
- 1-month access calculated from redemption of first session.
- First session must be redeemed by Jul 16, 2012.
- Groupons for 2 and 4 people can be redeemed separately.
- Max. 10 students per class.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers aged 18 years and above only.
- Not encouraged for individuals with asthma, weak hearts, and chronic diseases.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Merican Muay Thai Gym: 012-330 0280 (Call Mon – Sat: 10.30am – 11pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Muay Thai falls as the third most effective defence, losing out only to knife throwing and bad singing. Today’s Groupon gets physical with 1-month unlimited access to Muay Thai classes at Merican Muay Thai Gym, valid at Solaris Mont Kiara. Choose from:
- 1 person: 1-month unlimited Muay Thai classes for RM55 instead of RM360
- 2 people: 1-month unlimited Muay Thai classes for RM95 instead of RM720 (only RM47.50 per person)
- 4 people: 1-month unlimited Muay Thai classes for RM180 instead of RM1,440 (only RM45 per person)
Free physical beings from captivity of predators, robbers, and sloths with unlimited access to Muay Thai classes. Punch, lunge and kick calories away as practical moves double up to counter hometown bullies and nicknames with refined structures cultured from one-to-one learning. Monthly sessions by trainers with up to 20 years of experience prepare personalities and attitude to face clutches of the world and unopened jam jars.
- Mon – Fri: 8.30pm – 9.30pm
Participants are advised to wear appropriate sports attire. Hand-wraps and gloves are provided, new hand-wraps may be purchased at RM35 per pair.
Phone: 012-330 0280 (Call Mon – Sat: 10.30am – 11pm)
Founder Dzianti Merican has been featured in Women of Malaysia.