[Up to 48% Off] Krabi: Full Day Long-Tail Boat Tour to James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay National Park + Lunch + Return Transfer from Hotels. 1 Child (RM119) / 1 Adult (RM159) / 2 Adults (RM299) / 4 Adults (RM549). From RM137.25 per adult. Limited Groupons
- Full day tour around scenic and tranquil Phang Nga Bay National Park.
- Includes lunch at a local restaurant, return transfer from hotels, and more.
- Visit Koh Tapoo, James Bond Island where ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’ was filmed.
- Majestic mangrove forests, rock formations and a limestone cave.
- Shopping at the picturesque village of Panyee Island.
- Tour period: May 23, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: May 11, 2012 – Jun 22, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many.
- Groupons can be combined.
- Child ticket for children aged 3 – 11 only.
- Return transfer from hotel is only applicable for hotels in Krabi town, Ao Nang Beach, Klong Muang Beach and Tub Kaek Beach.
- Printed Groupon voucher required for redemption.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Valid at Meeting Point Asia: +66-2 664 4000 (Call 9am – 5pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Return transfer from hotels in Krabi town, Ao Nang Beach, Klong Muang Beach and Tub Kaek Beach.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to Phang Nga Bay National Park.
- Accident insurance.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Drinking water on board.
- Life jackets.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Krabi, Thailand.
- Accommodation in Krabi, Thailand.
- Canoe rental.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email +66 (2) 664 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of tour
- Hotel name (for pick-up)
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 (2) 664 4000 or email Meeting Point Asia at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Krabi, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Jun 22, 2012.
While no man is an island, neither postcard nor cake is an island. Today’s Groupon offers the real deal: you get a full day long-tail boat tour package to James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay National Park from Meeting Point Asia in Krabi, Thailand. Choose from:
- Tour for 1 child for RM119 instead of RM186
- Tour for 1 adult for RM159 instead of RM262
- Tour for 2 adults for RM299 instead of RM524 (only RM149.50 per person)
- Tour for 4 adult for RM549 instead of RM1,048 (only RM137.30 per person)
- Return transfer from hotels in Krabi town, Ao Nang Beach, Klong Muang Beach and Tub Kaek Beach
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to Phang Nga Bay National Park
- Accident insurance
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drinking water on board
- Life jackets
- 9am – 9.30am: Pick-up from hotels to Phang Nga pier
- View of mangrove forests, rock formations and limestone cave at Tham Lod
- Visit Khao Ping-Gan (leaning mountain) and Koh Tapoo (James Bond Island)
- Lunch and shopping on Panyee Island
- 4pm: Drop off at hotels from Phang Nga pier
Wagging tails hop off hotel transfer vehicles onto long-tail boats for scenic and serene tours to Phang Nga Bay National Park. Photo and finger pointing opportunities arise at majestic backdrops of mangrove forests, uniquely shaped rock formations and the limestone cave. Visit the natural phenomenon of a leaning mountain or the cultural one in the form of James Bond Island where ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’ was filmed and thereafter in many home videos, ‘The Man’. As stomachs fill up, wallets empty with shopping opportunities at Panyee island village with unique cultures prevailing for more than a century. Travellers are advised to bring along:
- Drinking water
- Swimming suits
- Shorts and light t-shirt
- Beach towel
- Sun block
- Sun cap / sunglasses
Phone: +66 (2) 664 4000 (Call 9am – 5pm daily).
Canoeing at Tum Lod
James Bond Island
James Bond Island
Khao Ping Ngan
Ask a Question