[49% Off] Authentic Handmade Japanese Ra-men for RM10 instead of RM19.80 at Marutama Ra-men, Bukit Bintang. Cooked by a Japanese Masterchef.
- Choose 1 from 4 types of Ra-men.
- Food prepared by a Japanese masterchef.
- No MSG or preservatives.
- Uses whole chicken for every 2 bowls of slow-boiled soup.
- Springy noodles freshly made daily with a Japan imported machine.
- First grade high gluten, protein flour and river bed seaweed imported from Japan.
- Redemption period: Oct 6, 2011 – Dec 6, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 28, 2011 – Dec 5, 2011.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required for parties of 5 people or more. Bookings subject to availability.
- For rescheduling, call 2 hours prior reservation time, or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 3pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers only.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges included.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at Marutama Ra-men (03- 2141 1573 / 012-328 1103).
Much like most of Marco Polo’s travel writings, his fantastical story on the discovery of Spaghetti is imaginative fiction of mere Japanese noodle piracy. Today’s Groupon traces origins: for RM10, you get a bowl of authentic handmade Japanese Ra-men in chicken soup (RM18 value), inclusive of service charges (RM1.80 value) from Marutama Ra-men in Kuala Lumpur (RM19.80 total value). Choose one from:
Gurgle down the goodness of a five-hour slow boiled chicken soup at ostentatious volumes as is customary in Japan to demonstrate meal satisfaction with delicately roasted pork in Marutama Ra-men or with six types of vegetables in Tan-Men. Chilli chins can opt for the dishes’ spicy counterparts which are Nama Karashi Ra-men and Spicy Tan-Men to fulfil zing quotas. Made with first grade high gluten and protein flour cooked in an Osaka imported machine which regulates cooking time, springy Ra-mennoodles are slurp and burp guaranteed. While Japanese chefs banish MSG and preservatives, each bowl is sprinkled with spring onions and their homeland’s seaweed and sauce formula as patriotic tribute. Additional toppings are available at extra charges, such as spring onion, roast pork, pork belly, lemon slices, seaweed and the Japanese signature runny egg.
Phone: 03- 2141 1573 / 012-328 1103