[Up to 49% Off] Vegetarian Feast at M&W Healthy Vegetarian Restaurant. For 4 (RM58) / 8 (RM128) / 10 People (RM188). From RM14.50 per person
- Choose 7-dish meal for 4 people, 9-dish meal for 8 people or 9-dish meal for 10 people.
- Meals include starters, main course and desserts.
- Mock meats: claypot chicken rice, roasted sucking pig, oatmeal prawn and more.
- Healthy food with reduced MSG, oil and salt.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 16, 2012 – Jun 16, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 7, 2012 – Jun 14, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 3pm / 5pm – 10.30pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Not valid on Apr 8, 2012 and all weekends in May 2012 (May 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 16, 27).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Dine-in only.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Vegetarian restaurant.
- Valid at M&W Healthy Vegetarian Restaurant (03-6272 4687).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like cow reserves, vegetarian stores necessitate participation from the bloodless and visionary. Today’s Groupon keeps communions unsoiled with a vegetarian feast for up to 10 people at M&W Healthy Vegetarian Restaurant. Choose from:
- Meal for 4 people for RM58 instead of RM98
- Meal for 8 people for RM128 instead of RM218
- Meal for 10 people for RM188 instead of RM368
Chows begin with a serving of snack platter to satiate appetites while pseudo shark fin soups replicate seawater luxury. Nourishments nestle within golden beds of rice roll as chopsticks applaud to reduced MSG, salt and oil in the form of mushrooms, beancurds and vegetables in meat disguise. Burnouts then cool off with delectable desserts in the form of sea coconut, red beans or more.
M&W Healthy Vegetarian Restaurant does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.Phone: 03-6272 4687
Soya Sauce Cod Fish
Mushroom Pork's Hoof
Golden Money Bag
Claypot Mixed Mushroom
Chicken with herbs
Ask a Question